• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 3 is now installed on all servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preador30

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry for my bad english i am from Germany.
I had flush my dns.I doen´t found the EU servers there is "Can´t reach server" but i think the server are online because at the server list are the EU server online.but by me is only the US server online.
I hope you can now understand this. :S

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry for my bad english i am from Germany.
I had flush my dns.I doen´t found the EU servers there is "Can´t reach server" but i think the server are online because at the server list are the EU server online.but by me is only the US server online.
I hope you can now understand this. :S
Im afraid I can't help you then mate my expertise lie within macintosh at the current point in time maybe you should message Clankstar the developer about your problem.

Easterwood

Spectator
Reaction score
That 120 player game was fun/weird. Not sure. I just hope that teleporting thing doesn't happen every game lol :)

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I believe this was intentional.
Really? Aww I would prefer it with mobs, it make the games more challenging and also they go faster when there are mobs becuase people die form them too :p

BFray

Spectator
Reaction score
The 120 server is REALLY freaking hectic!

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Any for sure idea when the survival and creative server will be up?

guggex8

Career
Reaction score
emm chad there is some minor problems on 120 servers (at least on us 29)... when the dm starts the tributes get spawned outside again and get thunder shocked xD quite funny though :p

Qazfdsa

Survivor
Reaction score
Ya On us29 in DM the guy wih leather armor hid in a little cave from the lightnin and the guy with full iron armor and a diamond sword got thunder shocked to death xD quite amusing

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
Love map 3 its very nice and more even/equal than the others, also great job pn taking away mobs. Alredy jave a good chest route

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci