• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map based of Shadow's of Israphel

Tin77

Spectator
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be cool? SOI is somewhat popular, so it would be awesome to convert it into a MCSG map.
If any of you don't know what that is, it's a Minecraft web-series by the Yogscast.

Check it out here:

I was thinking that perhaps the main city, turned in to a map. It'd be perfect for battles and such.

Check out the full map here:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/shadow-of-israphel-map-project/

Thoughts?

AW1996

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice idea, but I personally don't think you can just "copy" something someone else built^^

Tin77

Spectator
Reaction score
Nice idea, but I personally don't think you can just "copy" something someone else built^^
Well, that was the problem I thought of as well. It isn't like we'd take credit for the build, no, the original design is by the Yogscast.

I was just thinking to credit the Yogscast, and have someone build a corn and add some chests everywhere.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression after 3 months.. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci