• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Ideas?

Muix

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, me and a few friends are planning on building a decent map the community wants. Since I built on small run down servers I have a bit of experience. On the other hand I'm not sure about my 3 other friends. So I want some ideas for the community that is what you guys want to see on MCSG if it makes it way on there. Please tell us something that isn't rediculously hard for my friends that are a bit new and a bit experienced in building. Thank You <3
~Muix

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
You could build a giant library that has many secrets, mazes, and areas to explore. Make it indoor based like Solar Frost.

Muix

Spectator
Reaction score
You could build a giant library that has many secrets, mazes, and areas to explore. Make it indoor based like Solar Frost.
Just a giant library? ;3 Sounds like Harry Poter to me. But thanks for the idea ^-^

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci