• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Moved to Minecraft Day 1 at Finished Maps [U can block this topic[

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMealWarrior

Tribute
Reaction score
------PROVENIENCE------

Hi all, i'm ImCoco and today i present my map: Provenience.
This map is in progress. 30% to finnish.
I can't say much things of map. I'll let you find out for yourself what I did before.

Buiders:
- ImCoco
- xDarkArmy
- ThatEduard
- aLyHD

Trailer:

Screeshots:

Update #1
New Spawn:

WTF PUMPKINS?! I like it.

Last edited:

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
From the trailer and a few screenshots the map seems very bare which is never good, I suggest adding grass and flowers around that area. Also the spawn is very small and you need to climb to get out of it, historically the MCSG community does not like that kind of spawn because whoever gets the sword usually gets 10+ kills and makes people mad :). Another thing is it seems very un-detailed, for example the plane crash has few parts missing and should be more detailed. I also question why there is a lighthouse in a hole...

BigMealWarrior

Tribute
Reaction score
From the trailer and a few screenshots the map seems very bare which is never good, I suggest adding grass and flowers around that area. Also the spawn is very small and you need to climb to get out of it, historically the MCSG community does not like that kind of spawn because whoever gets the sword usually gets 10+ kills and makes people mad :). Another thing is it seems very un-detailed, for example the plane crash has few parts missing and should be more detailed. I also question why there is a lighthouse in a hole...
Man is 30% Finnished since a 2 weeks. I can add more details. You can see map aspect when it is over 50% finnished. :)

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
If you look at the 2nd screenshot, in the massive crater you can maybe add some pouring lava going to the center and maybe put a double chest in the centre of it. Also I agree with what Alluzy said, you may want to add some more detailt into it! Besides that the map looks great, keep going!

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
If you look at the 2nd screenshot, in the massive crater you can maybe add some pouring lava going to the center and maybe put a double chest in the centre of it. Also I agree with what Alluzy said, you may want to add some more detailt into it! Besides that the map looks great, keep going!
omg i was tagged noe wey

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Bro, dont post what you are doing unless you need help deciding one way or another, just finish the map and then post and get feedback and then change those things then make a final submission

J

District 13
Reaction score
All I can say is add more detail to the buildings and decor like what Alluzy said (I tagged you :p)
Keep up the terraforming and fix the minor details and your map will have a great chance at getting accepted!

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
All I can say is add more detail to the buildings and decor like what Alluzy said (I tagged you :p)
Keep up the terraforming and fix the minor details and your map will have a great chance at getting accepted!
WOAH BRO CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 2 TAGS IN A ROW IM DONE IM DONE BYE

aLyHD

Spectator
Reaction score
Good Map For Play Survival Games ! I vote Map

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
New Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci