• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Proposal

Do you like this idea?

• NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HAHArceus

Tribute
Reaction score
***THIS IDEA WAS NOT MADE BECAUSE THE NEW MCSG MAPS ARE IN ANY WAY BAD. IT IS SIMPLY AN IDEA THAT I CAME UP WITH WHEN PEOPLE GAVE CRITICISM TO THE NEW VOTING SYSTEM BECAUSE THE MAPS THEY WANTED WERE NOT CHOSEN***

Just recently MCSG has added 50 new survival games servers. At the time of me posting this thread I'd approximate that 10 of the total servers are not in use and most of the time say 0/24. Well, I was thinking that we could dedicate the last 10* servers for map testing. So if a map on the forums is popular and wanted by the community, they would put it in the test servers. To ensure that every map would be tested, no voting would exist, but rather it would cycle through the maps. If the community decides that the map is Survival Games worthy, MCSG could implement it into the official servers. The community can do this through a forum thread or a poll. Some things in this idea could also be decided by the community:like whether stats should be integrated and whether they should be the regular SG stats. I told this idea to some of my friends and they seemed to like it so...

Any thoughts or recommendations?

It does not have to be 10 servers. It can be any number. 10 was just an approximation.*

I also did read the "no-no ideas" and it did include an idea about servers with specific maps. However I think this is different and more worthy as it is for different reasons.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci