• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps and Servers.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello There Tributes.

Yesterday I was playing MCSG with some friends and we where expecting to play on a new Arena but, we just founded the Arena ones but, it was over voted so we can't play on it, we keep looking for it but, we didn't found it.

So I just got an idea: The new Maps and Arenas should be tested by players for 3 days on a specific SG, BG, DD, ETC.
Example:(All of the mentioned maps or servers on this thread aren't real don't worry my fellows.)
-Admins should make a post saying:
Hello guys, as you already know there are new maps on our servers and if you are wondering which new maps are and you wan't to try them then go to this SG, BG, DD, ETC.
1.- You can find - FoodIsBae Map in: Server SG: 124151 - Survival Games map.
2.- You can find - TheBloodyArena Map in: Server BG: 15141241 - Battlegrounds map.
3.- You can find- FreeFallingDown Map in: Server DD: 8y91y471y4791 Deadly Decent map.

You can find this Maps and Arenas at the given server's for 3 days after the 3 given days end you won't be able to find the maps there any more, after those 3 days you can find the Maps and Arenas in random: SG, BB OR DD ARENAS.
Example Finished.

Well I think it's a good idea so I wanna know all your personal opinion guys.

Love you,
TheLichBD

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So what you're saying is all new maps should be given a trial run with the community before beingm accepted? I like this, although most new maps end up receiving positive responses so I'm not sure if it would prevent that many problems.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So what you're saying is all new maps should be given a trial run with the community before beingm accepted? I like this, although most new maps end up receiving positive responses so I'm not sure if it would prevent that many problems.
haha it's like that but the trial is not before accepting them is when they are all ready accepted people can play it easier or as you say they can be for a Beta mode

UnderSeaGirl

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, that doesn't seem too bad. I can see that it can be difficult to find and play a certain map especially when you're not a donor.
Also it could help to see what map is liked by the community. For example some maps were accepted like Thorndon Valley, Shady Hollow or the Lost Zoo and they are almost never played because the community didn't like them.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, that doesn't seem too bad. I can see that it can be difficult to find and play a certain map especially when you're not a donor.
Also it could help to see what map is liked by the community. For example some maps were accepted like Thorndon Valley, Shady Hollow or the Lost Zoo and they are almost never played because the community didn't like them.
Yeah people must test them and I'm donor iron btw Haha but yeah people who don't donate have the doble of problems for that that's why they should do this :D

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Thorndon Valley, Shady Hollow or the Lost Zoo
Actually Thorndon Valley and Lost Zoo are voted for, and Shady Hollow, well.

I like this idea! Then you don't have to go sifting through servers if you want to play on a new map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci