• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MayoGraphic's GFX Store!

Mayo1499

Survivor
Reaction score
I dont see the point In this post. Thr first image i bought the rights to use the image hence why there isnt a watermark over the image. And secondly the second image is just a random image from a game. I dont see what ive done so could you please explain what ive done.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I dont see the point In this post. Thr first image i bought the rights to use the image hence why there isnt a watermark over the image. And secondly the second image is just a random image from a game. I dont see what ive done so could you please explain what ive done.
I just don't like people that use other people's creations in their pieces. It's just a personal pet peeve of mine.
But your art is very nice :)

Mayo1499

Survivor
Reaction score
I just don't like people that use other people's creations in their pieces. It's just a personal pet peeve of mine.
But your art is very nice :)
In all honesty I myself was annoyed I had to buy a cartoon taco picture but I had to follow the guidelines from the customer. The picture of the cod picture shouldn't annoy you because everyone use these type of pictures and also the customer asked for a call of duty advanced warfare picture.

But I do see what you're saying and I'm glad you expressed your opinion and I'll be happy to post new pictures of my work so it doesn't seem like I'm using anyone else's creations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci