• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Asia

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice idea !
Bring AS , AU , CA back !!
ChadTheDJ please
I'm happy that you support my idea. But CA.. in my opinion it should be exempted because it's beside US anyways. And CA players get good ping in US MCSG. But we'll see if we have enough budget.

Chaosbones

Survivor
Reaction score
So you're trying to make mcsg a jap server as a whole...basically. CA players get 100 ping to US since the it's hosted in arizona. I live in cali and get 20. (Lower California)

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
So you're trying to make mcsg a jap server as a whole...basically. CA players get 100 ping to US since the it's hosted in arizona. I live in cali and get 20. (Lower California)
They are lucky CA players can at least get to 90+ ping, us AS and AU players get 200-500 ping.

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
We're not trying to make MCGamer as a Japanese server. We're recommending it as a peripheral server. You must know how to read and understand this properly.

Chaosbones

Survivor
Reaction score
We're not trying to make MCGamer as a Japanese server. We're recommending it as a peripheral server. You must know how to read and understand this properly.
Look all I'm trying to say is that a Japanese server is a bad idea RIGHT NOW. Maybe later when MCSG gets their Good together and fix all the bugs and stops being compatible with 1.9 (because it's uselss) it might be a better idea. Right now it'll literally turn into an Asian server and US as the main server will be over run and we US players honestly don't want that. A a peripheral server I support it LATER.

contriving

Quantum
Reaction score
Yo diria que pusieran un Host en CentroAmerica para que haya igualdad en el server para que tanto los americanos y canadienses tengan buen ping Centro America y Sudamerica tambien tenga buen ping para que todos jueguen con al menos igual en ping

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci