Quantcast
  1. We're currently closed but wanted to bring back the site for archive purposes only.

MCGamer Australia

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by Heatle, Aug 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heatle

Heatle Survivor

please bring back au mcsg.. you had like atleast 300 daily players on the server and you've just killed them all :(
    The clan scene in the au community was absolutely incredible, I really didn't realise how much fun I had and I want it back :(

Please... people from other countries support us and help us get our server back.. it was amazing and just put it from our perspective, imagine if your mcgamer network shut down (probs wouldnt care as much as you have around 1000 popular servers to play, when au have like 4.... )

iNotTiger | Kevin likes this.
  2. Heatle

Heatle Survivor

3. Kiuss

Kiuss Survivor

Whilst I am Canadian, I understand your pain as we had our server's taken from us as well D: But the thing is, we had the US servers and still do, so you're situation is different. I think just as long as you're patient, they will find a place to host it, you just have to remain patient. Making threads such as these will not benefit in anyway, but I do hope they bring back AU for the good of MCGamer :p

4. OhFancy

OhFancy
    Map-Maker

We are all hoping Heatle, we will never die though!

5. Heatle

Heatle Survivor

you get like 80 if not 150 ping or less... we get like 250-300.. its not possible to play on it

6. Heatle

Heatle Survivor

I seriously wonder if the owner is even looking for a host for the australian servers. Can't he just come out with a post fully regarding the situation between the host and the australian servers? like seriously

7. ThatKawaiiSam

ThatKawaiiSam Survivor

I mean, there isn't many options in the AU region, dedicated servers are like 3x as expensive as a US server, and even if they found a good one it would suck.

Look and Badlion for example, they still use the same host as MCGamer used to use in the Australian Region, and the server is terrible, terrible connection, terrible performance, just terrible.

8. Preston417

Preston417 Career

Please don't necropost threads. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.