• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

McGamer Community :)

TheTrippyHippie

Spectator
Reaction score
The McGamer community is something extraordinary. Everyone is so close with one another and people are just so kind. I love this community corner on the forums because its another place where all of the players can come together as one. I feel as if the McGamer community is one of the best, if now the best groups of people out there. Never been apart of something this special and amazing. :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I must say that I agree! It's nice to come on the forums to escape some of the toxicity we may encounter in the ingame realm more often.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
The McGamer community is something extraordinary. Everyone is so close with one another and people are just so kind. I love this community corner on the forums because its another place where all of the players can come together as one. I feel as if the McGamer community is one of the best, if now the best groups of people out there. Never been apart of something this special and amazing. :)
omg yesssss we need more of these stop posting depressing forums erryjuannn focus on whats amazing about this community <3

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Definitely agree with this 100% I'm glad I am not the only one who notices :p

J

District 13
Reaction score
I've noticed that the community has been improving because of all of those little things you guys keep adding/upgrading ^.^ Staff is no longer corrupted and they're all super nice! This community needs to keep pushing this way :D

AustralianLynx

Experienced
Reaction score
I've noticed that the community has been improving because of all of those little things you guys keep adding/upgrading ^.^ Staff is no longer corrupted and they're all super nice! This community needs to keep pushing this way :D
I have noticed a massive decrease in those time of messages too! Since MCGamer has been adding these extraordinary gamemodes, new leaderboards, I think the community in general has come to their senses and realised that sometimes the best features take time to implement (GLU). Also, I used to see an abundance of complaint threads about the amount of hackers and how 'the staff does nothing to reduce the number of hackers'. But since the new features and implementations, I fail to see one a week!

I truly feel as though this community is getting really nice. Everyone was so welcoming to me when I first joined and I don't think we should call this place a 'server'. I think 'one big happy family' suits it much better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci