• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Current Events - Issue #10

What do you think about this new format we have to offer?

• Total voters

DracoHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
As you might have noticed, this issue has a new, revamped style.
An eye-catching, clean structure has completely changed the CEP's format. New headings, fonts and detailed graphics, as well as a a video series, are some of the features the Current Events Staff has to offer.

Be sure to check the CEP Team when you scroll down, as these staff members have worked very hard these weeks, getting the new Publication this new, modern style.

Any feedback is appreciated. Make sure to vote that poll!
Without more waiting, here it is:

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Ah! Its great to see my name in the staff news<3

As always, its an honor to be part of the MCGamer Staff community, and my journey has just begun!

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Heads up regarding the planned Staff Q&A on October 4th: Chad has scheduled a Leaderboards Reset Discussion Q&A for October 4th at 3:00 PM PST, and is expected to last for two hours. It will likely take the place of the Staff Q&A, but if we have time left over, we'll do Staff Q&A stuff too.

D

Damien // Teepwn

toxicwaste was the best pvper...
Maybe in your opinion, yes. But the majority of the community thinks otherwise.

Although, it is interesting that Huahwi still got the award after he's quit and doesn't even play anymore. Who knows how well he plays currently.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Incredible! There are so many things that are going around MCGamer, this is pretty exciting. I'm really pumped for the 1.8 server. :D

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
:O Finally the map contest is here! Just a few questions...
  • When is the thread with details released?
  • How many maps will be added to QQ?
  • Can build teams build a map, might sound daft but I don't understand what was written...
  • How long will the contest go on for?
Thanks for letting us know about it :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci