• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Forums app!

JayT

Platinum
Reaction score
I think MCGamer need to make a forums application for mobile devices such as Apple and Android!

It would make people go the forums and get way more active! It would also help staff get something's done on the go a swell!

MCGamer is always on its peaks of technology with their new game modes! They should honestly make and an app! It would be a complete success!

I personally think it would attract way more users to forums and create better communication between the players and the network!

Please post below and tell me what you guys think!

JayT

Platinum
Reaction score
I think it's been suggested several times ago. But I feel like it is a really great idea to influence them in making!

It's all about technology in the gaming community! And I think this is the right step foward for them!

JayT

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm currently using the new forums on my iPad and it's amazing. The old forums didn't work like that at all! Also I got interview stage ceroria-san

Yes I'm in love with the new forums more better and user friendly!

Congrats on interview stage dude :O ;)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm currently using the new forums on my iPad and it's amazing. The old forums didn't work like that at all! Also I got interview stage ceroria-san
Yooo, good luck! It would be awesome to see you as a mod c:

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
I think MCGamer need to make a forums application for mobile devices such as Apple and Android!

It would make people go the forums and get way more active! It would also help staff get something's done on the go a swell!

MCGamer is always on its peaks of technology with their new game modes! They should honestly make and an app! It would be a complete success!

I personally think it would attract way more users to forums and create better communication between the players and the network!

Please post below and tell me what you guys think!
I thought of this idea a bit ago, but I never really brought it to anyone's attention. Now that the idea is out, however, I support it! :)

JayT

Platinum
Reaction score
I thought of this idea a bit ago, but I never really brought it to anyone's attention. Now that the idea is out, however, I support it! :)

Everyone seems to be positive about it so hopefully they might consider it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci