• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Improvement thread

Reaction score

Hello Tributes,

Recently some of you may know that _Pyrrhic and I have been regularly moving people into a private channel, when moved into the channel we ask them what MCGamer could improve on. Pyrrhic and I are doing this because we feel that MCGamer needs to change. To make this an easier process I have moved this over to the forums, more specifically I would like to ask some questions based off responses I got from the interviews I conducted with Pyrrhic. Answer the questions I have provided below to the best of your ability on what you think needs to change, and anything else you think is important.

Remember this is our server, and it depends on us and our actions.

-Rish & Pyrrhic

People who share our philosophy: Anadarko Ceroria Miner9823 Tiger

Question Template:

1. List 3 reasons why you think people are leaving MCGamer.

2. How do you think we can fix the competitive community?

3. What gamemodes do you feel MCGamer should add/fix/remove

4. Any other suggestions?

Quotes:

Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. -George Bernard Shaw

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. -Barack Obama

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, I've already expressed my answers to you and my opinions to mostly everyone and writing takes effort so let's just pretend I wrote a lengthy explanation expressing my opinions alright friends? : ^ )

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Hey Everybody!

As some of you know, _Pyrrhic and I have been moving people into a private channel, to ask them what

MCGamer could essentially improve on. I've decided to move this more over to the forums, and I'd like to ask

to ask some questions that are based off of the answers I got from the interviews. I'd like you all to respond

this thread by answering the questions I have written below, and adding anything else :)

Remember this is our server, and it depends on us & our actions.

~Rish & Pyrrhic

Question Template:

1. List 3 why you think people are leaving MC Gamer.

2. How do you think we can fix the overly competitive community?

3. What gamemodes do you think MCGamer should add/fix/remove ?

4. Any other suggestions?
Personally I think there should be a community vote in game over what should stay and what shouldn't, but it should have to be a weighted majority that wants a game type removed--or reduced to maybe 2 games per network.

Give us swearing chanels on TS, 1v1s, 2v2s, 3v3s like badlion, and...well thats all I can think of gg.
1st one won't ever happen. secondly UHC. People wanted UHC but they don't want to beta testing. If people do beta test, then they get released faster. Simple solution to a simple problem. Its just people are unwilling too ;./

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Give us swearing chanels on TS, 1v1s, 2v2s, 3v3s like badlion, and...well thats all I can think of gg.
Why would we? I know there are some Community members who do enjoy to swear and troll on the TeamSpeak, but that is not the reason why we should add Swear Channels.
MCGamer is a place to have fun, and play a nice game, but it would be completely wrong if we added those Channels. We are a friendly community and you make friends by being a part of the MCGamer Community.
In my opinion, making friends is not joining a channel and start swearing as much as you can.

I do appreciate your suggestion, but it is most likely never going to happen.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Why would we? I know there are some Community members who do enjoy to swear and troll on the TeamSpeak, but that is not the reason why we should add Swear Channels.
MCGamer is a place to have fun, and play a nice game, but it would be completely wrong if we added those Channels. We are a friendly community and you make friends by being a part of the MCGamer Community.
In my opinion, making friends is not joining a channel and start swearing as much as you can.

I do appreciate your suggestion, but it is most likely never going to happen.
Because its fun to swear maybe? And don't tell me mods don't do it in there private and mod chats cause ive seen it or heard it with my own eyes and ears numerous times. So why do u guys swear? Isn't this a place for a fun game? I can just ask u the same question.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Why tf is raffle voting a thing?
That can be answered, more people wanted it than regular voting. No matter which system we use, some people are not happy. It is just the way it is.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I like the advantageous idea, but I feel it would be more beneficial to still use the 'MCGamer Feature Suggestion' section of the forums. Looking forward to seeing some ideas though!

Because its fun to swear maybe? And don't tell me mods don't do it in there private and mod chats cause ive seen it or heard it with my own eyes and ears numerous times. So why do u guys swear? Isn't this a place for a fun game? I can just ask u the same question.
We allow mild swearing within a private channel because it is something we can control, when it is in a public chat, we cannot control it without being present or having the issue being reported to us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci