• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
Hello there MCGamer forumers my name is Marko but most people call me by the name Creper, anyway this is a very simple forum game that anyone can participate, so right here it goes I want to name every "MCGamer Legend" and what I mean by legend is people that are very well known for something in the community now I don't mean just a person who was Sr.Mod there needs to be something special about the person now if you know someone who is well known in the communty and who you consider to be a "MCGamer Legend" write his/her name and name and the reason why they are a "Legend" also apologies for my horrible grammar and spelling in advance I'm not the best at both of them.

*This thread is meant for people who are legends in this community and I simply want to commemorate this thread to all of them*

MCGamer Legends:

* LeafyGreenTea
* Benjamin
Gravey4rd
* Huahwi
* Col_StaR
* Lovelights
* ChadTheDJ
* Vareide
* Devin
* kpwn243
* subv3rsion
* life855
* exer60
* MoLoToV
* NoahSailer
* Zeno
* ThatOneTomahawk
* BajanCanadian
* jeromeASF
* RC_4777
* Mooclan
* CAmadeusA
* Edog
* Joey
* G33ke
* Mamiamato24

* Krafty
* Antster360
* Blamph
* RonnieBondage
* xQualia
* Shelby

* Ninetailefox92
* cheezedoodles

* Philly67
* Blake
* SpaxHD
* Eskild
* Elgoldo
* Extract
* Fisheer
*KallBergz
*Canziano
* TimmaaaaH
* CracklingHD
* xGtZz
* darkrai202
* TheCrazyCowww
*BitoBain
* croe97
* AlpakaWhacker

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Reason for the name?
Legendary Survival Games player who left an impact on a community of hundreds and thousands. You can't come onto this server without hearing the name "LeafyGreenTea" even though he was banned 3 years ago. He coded his own client to use against other people in the Survival Games, and showed what Devs needed to fix in order to prevent these hackers.

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
Legendary Survival Games player who left an impact on a community of hundreds and thousands. You can't come onto this server without hearing the name "LeafyGreenTea" even though he was banned 3 years ago. He coded his own client to use against other people in the Survival Games, and showed what Devs needed to fix in order to prevent these hackers.
Legend accepted [] - [LeafyGreenTea]

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
I would consider Benjamin a legend because he has offered a lot to maps that have been or currently are on the server as well as co-leading the most successful MCGamer build team. His creative thoughts also have a lot to offer for the future of maps to come.
Legend accepted [✓] - [Benjamin]

Reaction score
Huahwi - [Best PvPer]
Gravey4rd - [Best at winning MCSG games]
LeafyGreenTea - [Well Known Hacker]
Aaron51 - [God of the Gods]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads