• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Rank Transfers

Do You Want MCGamer Rank Transfers?

• Total voters

BlueberryBounce

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, my name is BlueberryBounce. My friend gave me his old Minecraft account a few months back that had Platinum Donator rank on it. I already had an account but I really wanted to play with the donator rank. I would've just made the account that my friend gave me my main account, but it was banned on Badlion. I really don't want to go through having to close Minecraft and switch accounts every time I play MCGamer and Badlion, so I have this suggestion. Add rank transfers. I know that these were here in the past and that they were abused, but I think I have a suggestion or two that would prevent that

- Make it Cost Around $10 - Not only is it still supporting the server, but it is a reasonable price and helps people like me a lot who can't afford $100 for another Platinum rank
- Make it Available Every 30 Days - Kinda like name changes, it prevents abuse but still makes it available over a reasonable amount of time

Obviously there would need to be features that would assure people didn't steal ranks from other people, but I really want this to be added for my sake and other people's sake.

Rusty

Career
Reaction score
Your solution does not prevent the reason we removed them in the past.

Reaction score
why were they removed then because i was told that abuse was the reason
I know, but like rusty said, people can have access to certain information and scam players out of their 100$ donor rank for just 10$, and I don't think that the 30 days rule has much of an effect on anything :p

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
why were they removed then because i was told that abuse was the reason
People stole other people's ranks as they somehow were able to prove that it was their account and they've made the payment for the donation.

Reaction score
as they others have said it is not a good idea
1st reason mcalts and other minecraft generators these take players accounts some have donor on many servers including badlion and mcsg
2nd reason is some people let someone borrow there account to paly badlion ect or something else if they cant use there account
3rd reason If someone wants the rank they should buy it with there own money iron is 8$ a month and if the donor waas 10 dollars and your friend comes back and wants his donor in a month instead of haveing iron for 2 months and an extra 4$ you would have only had it for a month
4th reason not all ranks are lifetime so that issue would have to be dealt with in its own right

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I'd really like to see donor transfers come back, I really would; however, there'd have to be a 100% bulletproof solution to people abusing it and stealing other's account.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci