• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events MCGamer Scavenger Hunt V2

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score

Welcome everyone, to the second rendition of the MCGamer Scavenger Hunt! This event will be like the last one, in the sense that you have to complete four tiers riddled with questions and challenges! To complete the four tiers, you will fill out the forms that are linked below with your evidence/answers. After that, you will have then finished the MCGamer Scavenger Hunt V2 and will be rewarded with a badge and signature! A friendly reminder; all tiers must be completed in order to receive your forum prizes, but if you would like to only do a tier or two then you are more than welcome to!

Notes:
- If you do not recieve your forum signature after a week of completing a tier, DM me.
- Bolded questions require proof with a screenshot or by notifying a staff member during the event taking place that you are participating for Scavenger Hunt.
- You MUST complete a tier before you move onto the next one.
- Some questions require a link to your leaderboards page. For questions about in-game accomplishments, please link the page to your leaderboard game.
- All evidence and achievements MUST take place AFTER the creation of this thread. Old evidence will NOT be accepted.
- [For ALL STAFF] You CANNOT use any Staff resources to answer questions. It is unfair to other participants.
- Alternate questions will be provided for unforseen circumstances of being unable to complete a question, or having a special advantage than other individuals.

Submit Your Results:

Beginner |
Veteran | Elite | Master

1. Name all of the MCGamer Admins.
2. Win two games of Survival Games.
3. Obtain full iron armor in Solo SG.
4. Name the first offense for Spam (Clean).
5. Get a screenshot with a Moderator.
6. Name four retired Sr. Moderators.
7. What are the 7 different game types on the MCGamer Network?
8. Name one bannable offense on the Teamspeak.
9. Win a game of Survival Bingo.
10. What are the stages you go through to be accepted for Moderator after posting an application?
1. On what date was Minecraft first released?
2. Get a stack of arrows in Survival Games.
3. Get a screenshot with 3 Sr. Mods.
4. Attend Open Mic Night on Teamspeak.
5. Craft two golden apples in any game mode.
6. On what date was MCGamer V2 officially released?
7. Win three games of UHC Worlds.
8. What is the second offense punishment for DDoS threats?
9. Who came in first place at MCGamer’s Got Talent?
10. Where can you apply for VIP and what are the three ways you can achieve it?
1. Craft a set of diamond boots and a diamond helmet in one game.
2. On what date was the first episode of the MCGamer Cartoon posted?
3. Get a screenshot with a VIP/Map Maker.
4. What famous news source was MCSG featured in around it's release and on what date.
5. Post two accepted report abuses on the forums.
6. What other network did we merge with, and when did it happen?
7. Kill five tributes in one game.
8. Pose a question during the live Q&A at the Staff Q&A.
9. List five retired admins.
10. Complete the blimp parkour in Lobby Games.
1. List the ten longest serving staff members.
2. Craft a god apple in UHC Worlds.
3. Follow 50 people on the forums.
4. Win 3 games of Survival Games on the map SG4.
5. Name the book that MCGamer was featured in.
6. Get sponsored all items in game.
7. List 20 maps that are no longer on the servers.
8. On what date was the Quantum rank first released, and how many Quantum ranks were available for purchase at first release?
9. What was the release date of the top media poster’s highest liked video?
10. What is Chad's brother's name?

Completing All Tiers: Forum Medal!

Beginner Signature:

Freshly | Jeffrey | JDusk | _Pyrrhic | TheLichBD | ItsTrippyHippie | Axanite | Kaylie | Holidays | Gecko | MrNoisyKidd | PermanentScarr| Lauti

Veteran Signature:

charliewolves | Vigilo | TheMangoTiger

Elite Signature:

itsbeny

Master Signature:

Yannick | TrebleMaker | ApexMC | itstomy

Forum Badge:

Change Log:
- Attend OMN was moved to Veteran from Beginner.
- Name 4 retired Sr. Mods was moved to Beginner from Veteran.
- Participate in Game Mode Spotlight was removed from Veteran.
- Get a screenshot with 3 Sr. Mods was added to Veteran.
- Elite #4 was changed to a new question as there were conflicting answers.
- Elite #10 was revised.
- Added a note about Sr. Staff.
- Updated badge icon.
- Note was changed from Sr. Staff to ALL Staff.
- Note was added stating that alternate questions are available.

Last edited:

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of fun and effort!
To be honest the master tier is quite easy apart from the God Apple task.
Arn't there 2 parkour's in the lobby? And it makes it hard for the people that don't have /fly :(
And to get the forum medal do we have to complete every tier or just one?

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Sounds hard but i'm up for a challenge! I completed the first one and i'll have a crack at this :) Good luck everyone!

Edit:
Arn't there 2 parkour's in the lobby? And it makes it hard for the people that don't have /fly :(
I'm pretty sure it says, You have to complete all :/ xD

Last edited:

MTab_

Tribute
Reaction score
Going to try beginner as its my first 'event' that I've tried. If I've done that then I'll move into veteran. Good luck everyone!

Yachty

Quantum
Reaction score
Eh, my teacher is boring right now so.. :^)

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Can the screenshots be from ages ago? And also why do have to link the game from the leaderboard, isnt a screenshot enough?
Will by trying this :D

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
ehhh, it's so hard.. xD
Good luck to everyone. :p

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is definitely already a huge challenge, and I'm liking it. I've already completed most of beginner and veteran. However, I feel really intimidated by elite and master, I hope I could get help when it comes to doing the Q&As, since I can never go on during the times they are hosted. Unless... Could I actually pre-submit a question? Will that count? :O

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
I'm so glad that you guys have been liking the event so far! Remember to share it with your friends so that you can all try it out. For the most part, it seems like people appriciate that this is much more of a challenge than our last one. If you guys see problems, however, please bring them to me and I will fix it to the best of my ability.

The main point of the Master tier was to challenge the knowledge and history one might have of MCGamer, so if it is easy to you, then you should do just fine and you have paid attention during the course here. There are two parkours in the lobby. Either is fine to complete. We did not take into consideration about fly :p I guess that we trusted people wouldn't use that, but we may need to change that now that you've brought that up. The forum medal can only be achieved through completing ALL tiers.

Can the screenshots be from ages ago? And also why do have to link the game from the leaderboard, isnt a screenshot enough?
Will by trying this :D
No, all screenshots need to be just like for Report Abuses where it must be your entire screen and it has to be taken AFTER this thread was made. I'll add a note of that one the first post, because that question has been asked a lot. And as for a link, that is more for questions such as "kill 5 people in game" or "win three games." For many people, it would be simpler for them to link their leaderboards page, but you are also welcome to just post many seperate screenshots.

This is definitely already a huge challenge, and I'm liking it. I've already completed most of beginner and veteran. However, I feel really intimidated by elite and master, I hope I could get help when it comes to doing the Q&As, since I can never go on during the times they are hosted. Unless... Could I actually pre-submit a question? Will that count? :O
I've already answered you on another platform, but I'll let everyone know that if you have a MAJOR Timezone problem like this, DM me and I will help you. We are flexible and can accomodate to issues that you may face while doing this. We do still want it to be a challege, though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci