• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events MCGamer Summer Event!!

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Good Evening Tributes!

So, as you may have noticed, this is a celebratory season!
Off in the USA, they’re celebrating a holiday, but further, we are in the season of good times as it is summer and we think that is worth celebrating. Most of y’all are out of school or have it easier at work! So, in celebration of the season, and the support of our american friends, I’m proud to announce that for the next 3 Days there will be a running event in celebration.

So, what exactly is this event you might ask?

Well, go in game and do "/Join Event” On either 1.7 OR 1.8 and you’ll be whooshed away to the server.
Whats on the server?
The server is full of fun, a compelling map to explore with friends, and is packed full of things to do. So, You can:
  • Participate in a maze
  • All kinds of parkour
  • Selfie Booths for you and your friends
  • And LOTS MORE.

• and Last but not Least, there are a ton of puzzles and scavenger hunts with REAL PRIZES.
Theres enough fun and exploring to last you for hours.

What are the Puzzles and Scavenger Hunts?
  • The first and most puzzling (ha? ha? No? Okay… Bad puns aside.) is a scavenger hunt. So, starting in the main area you will get the first hint. Figure out where to go from that hint and you will get to go to the next hint. Once you reach the end, PM me on the forums and you may be eligible for a Prize.
  • The Second is a hunt for 30 heads of ChadTheDJ. If you can find all 30 hidden throughout the map, you may also be eligible for a prize. Some are hidden much better than others.
  • Third is one called “Find the Staff’s Secrets!”, so Your Goal is to find all of the secret areas created by staff members throughout the map. Doing so may also allow you to be eligible for a prize.
  • Lastly, Taking a picture in all of the selfie booths and PMing them to KitMencha will earn you a chance to be featured in Kithex’s Promo Photos and in their portfolio.

So? What are the prizes?

Thats a secret for now, The First 2 or 3 people to complete the challenges should compile evidence showing that they were at all applicable locations and to DM CAmadeusA with either an imgur album, or a youtube video. As well as a chance to have your stuff featured ON THIS PAGE.

So, get your hunting on, and enjoy what we’ve made for you guys. Its open for the next 3 days, so you have time. (Closes Wednesday Night CST).

Lastly, I want to thank Kithex and @DV_Ration for helping make all of this possible.
Kithex did a fantastic job on the map, and we look forward to working with them in the future. They’re a great build team and they have my recommendation. And Massive Shout out to @DV_Ration for setting up the server and with fancy network integration and everything else. It really does mean a lot. So, What are you waiting for? Go check it out!

Last edited:

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
Ahhh and I'm still on vacation so i can't join this fun event. Have fun to everyone who's trying it out.

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
Sounds like alot of fun! I'm on vacation right now, so I'm not able to participate in anything, but have fun everyone! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci