• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cballer1010

Spectator
Reaction score
im really not happy about the 5min donor cooldown! i hated the 1.5 min cooldown as it was. now 5 min!!!! i hate it, because i cant access the server site. it just says loading page. i can use the search bar on that page to see what server ppl are in, but the server list doesnt come up. im not sure if there is a point for me donating anymore :(. unless i just want to support the team.

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Rules seem fair, its just that a 5 min cooldown seems a little much...

accelangel4

Spectator
Reaction score
First the rules are over inforced and now the cooldown time is higher, great going mcsg...im sure people will stay

Acathine

Experienced
Reaction score
First the rules are over inforced and now the cooldown time is higher, great going mcsg...im sure people will stay
The rules are... well, rules. They're enforced just like any other rules, and they're absolutely fair from where I'm standing. If you don't follow the rules, then surely you should expect action to be taken against you?

With regards to the cooldown... that doesn't concern you because you're not a donator, surely? I'd be happy that there's less likelihood of being kicked by I donator now. Anyway, it's not a big/drastic change; I'm sure people will just come to accept it, rather than leaving, as you suggested.

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Can you think of an example of where you would need less than a 5 minute cooldown?
Server list could be laggy and you join a server that has already started, or you joined a server and then your friends call you up and they want you to play with them on the server they're currently on but now you have a huge cooldown and might not make it, there are also other scenarios I could use but I dont want to get into it.

Disruptor

Survivor
Reaction score
Can you think of an example of where you would need less than a 5 minute cooldown?
If you can see, I'm in the Cyan Volts. Now in the Cyan Volts, we are mostly donators due to the fact that if there is a Blamph or two in a server, we can go to that server easily and help our clan. With this 5 minute cool down there is no way to assist our clan if we have already joined a game in lobby. There, one example.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What part of "No swearing" can be over inforced? If you swear, there are grounds to ban you upon.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
as basically already stated sometimes the server list is wrong and you join a full server that already started. so you leave to join another and have to wait a full 5 min and you would have to keep updating your server list cuz by the time you can actually get in the server list will be different and you just have to pray it isnt to laggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci