• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer V2 Public Beta!

Littlehunter723

Platinum
Reaction score
Please bring back the original mcgamer hub and lobby. no offense but I like it a lot better than the new one

xAtharian

Platinum
Reaction score
Team Elite: Hey, let's add a giant banner to Notux's arcade hub and call it our own.

jarry101

Platinum
Reaction score

Hello tributes,

As you may have heard lately, exciting changes lie on the horizon for the MCGamer community. Today we are releasing the public beta test for our V2 update.

You will be able to access the beta network using preview.mcgamer.net. Our live network will not be affected in any way during this test, so if you wish to continue playing on the live network, you will have no trouble in doing so.

Before playing on the MCGamer V2 Beta Network, please be aware of a few things:
  • All MCGamer rules will still apply, and the test network will certainly be moderated. Any punishments administered on the beta network will be carried over to the live network.
  • Any stats you accrue playing games on the test network will not be retained nor carry over to the live network. At times, there may also be purchasable/unlockable content that is afforded to players on the test network in order to better assist us in testing these features; in no case does this imply that you will retain the content after the beta is complete.
  • The beta network is provided to help us test and improve our systems. There will be bugs that we encounter, and we will be working to resolve them in this process. At times, there may be a bug report submission form that is opened to the public; please do assist us by reporting bugs when this is available.

In all hubs, there will be messages broadcast every minute that will cycle through recent updates and any other pertinent information; sticking around for a few minutes should keep you up-to-date with the latest news for the MCGamer V2 Beta Network.

During this testing phase, any of the servers associated with the test network may be restarted at any time for maintenance, in order to apply updates and bugfixes. A server may also sometimes be placed in a staff-restricted state, if we experience issues that we need to resolve before resuming public usage.

Thank you for assisting us with testing and for being a part of our community.
HAHAHAHAHAAH i just started reading this and I see we are opening beta testing NO you're Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom not. beta testing were for the people who wanted or cared in the slight for it, how many logins? i'd say no more than 1000 but idk surprise me. To continue NO ONE ASKED FOR AN MCSG V2 ask any decent pvper OR anyone who has been in the community for over 2 years because that's what i think it takes. Mods can file in an application and chad or who ever the bunnies checks mod apps don't give a Good i bet the most you do is talk to them for 10 Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom hours and not know them ANYONE CAN LIE. WHAT YOU HAVE RELEASED SHOULD BE A BETA/ALPHA TEST and if you come to me saying "this is mcsg v2 don't expect it to be perfect" WELL GUESS WHAT YOU RETARDED MODS thats why there is BETA OR ALPHA back to my point no one wanted mcsg v2 except tjose retards that have joined the community for 5 hours. I'm aware there is a new mod that has been on mcsg for about 4 months "violet" was it? She's been telling people to respect a complete Good staff and she doesn't realize he did Good for us. She says we should respect people and when i see that i see "respect me because im a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom mod and i can ban/mute you. I've been playing mcsg for 2 YEARS 2 DAMN YEARS i think i know who to Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom respect i don't need some "Bunny Lover" to telling me what i have to do. Chad is a damn Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom money Promiscuous woman. Explanation: He upgraded to mcsg v2 give me 500 people who gave a Good until he gave some damn news. Then he adds different plug-ins, wtf? ping ALL OF THE BUNNIES up ncp ALL OF THE BUNNIES up its retarded. There are more hackers. Regen is BACK oh boy who doesn't want a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom regen hacker? sounds like a blast to deal with. Whats the Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom point of having a community when you don't listen to it? chad thinks he knows everything, join a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom lobby and ask who wants mcsg v2 i bet most of them would say NOT ME and if they don't they're probably wimps cuz they think they have to obey a mod who's been in the community for way less then them. Chads a money Promiscuous woman, no one asked for V2, Ncp sucks Inappropriate body part on a male, and if some retard mod or sr. mod decides to forum ban me run this by anyone that you see in a game there will be more likes from people that know the community and the garbage chad has done. I bet you IF US hive comes out a Good load of people would move. Chad sits in his computer all day thinking of ways to fix mcsg but he doesn't realize if what he needs to fix is the Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom community. Mods if you see this, i dont care who you are do everything in your power to get this to chad!!! I'd love to have a talk with him along with famous youtubers i bet. MCSG, fix your Good.

jarry101

Platinum
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAAH i just started reading this and I see we are opening beta testing NO you're Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom not. beta testing were for the people who wanted or cared in the slight for it, how many logins? i'd say no more than 1000 but idk surprise me. To continue NO ONE ASKED FOR AN MCSG V2 ask any decent pvper OR anyone who has been in the community for over 2 years because that's what i think it takes. Mods can file in an application and chad or who ever the bunnies checks mod apps don't give a Good i bet the most you do is talk to them for 10 Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom hours and not know them ANYONE CAN LIE. WHAT YOU HAVE RELEASED SHOULD BE A BETA/ALPHA TEST and if you come to me saying "this is mcsg v2 don't expect it to be perfect" WELL GUESS WHAT YOU RETARDED MODS thats why there is BETA OR ALPHA back to my point no one wanted mcsg v2 except tjose retards that have joined the community for 5 hours. I'm aware there is a new mod that has been on mcsg for about 4 months "violet" was it? She's been telling people to respect a complete Good staff and she doesn't realize he did Good for us. She says we should respect people and when i see that i see "respect me because im a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom mod and i can ban/mute you. I've been playing mcsg for 2 YEARS 2 DAMN YEARS i think i know who to Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom respect i don't need some "Bunny Lover" to telling me what i have to do. Chad is a damn Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom money Promiscuous woman. Explanation: He upgraded to mcsg v2 give me 500 people who gave a Good until he gave some damn news. Then he adds different plug-ins, wtf? ping ALL OF THE BUNNIES up ncp ALL OF THE BUNNIES up its retarded. There are more hackers. Regen is BACK oh boy who doesn't want a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom regen hacker? sounds like a blast to deal with. Whats the Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom point of having a community when you don't listen to it? chad thinks he knows everything, join a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom lobby and ask who wants mcsg v2 i bet most of them would say NOT ME and if they don't they're probably wimps cuz they think they have to obey a mod who's been in the community for way less then them. Chads a money Promiscuous woman, no one asked for V2, Ncp sucks Inappropriate body part on a male, and if some retard mod or sr. mod decides to forum ban me run this by anyone that you see in a game there will be more likes from people that know the community and the garbage chad has done. I bet you IF US hive comes out a Good load of people would move. Chad sits in his computer all day thinking of ways to fix mcsg but he doesn't realize if what he needs to fix is the Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom community. Mods if you see this, i dont care who you are do everything in your power to get this to chad!!! I'd love to have a talk with him along with famous youtubers i bet. MCSG, fix your Good.
those plug- ins you have to go around the cus words don't help at all people are going to hear those words anyways i dont know what the point is

Vineetism

Spectator
Reaction score
It is good but i played my first game today and usually i have 120fps but today i only had 1fps becuase there were mobs iunderground and on the maps Thankyou

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci