• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer's Old Members

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
You can't think you can keep something forever today we lost Tuatara a really nice person who's next we'll never know to it happens. I wanna talk about that we should give the Old Members of MCGamer more respect because they have been here since MCGamer just had few game mode's and map's.
We don't know how long were going to keep them on this server so guys give them respect big shoutout to every MCGamer member that have been here for a long time!
Even more respect from me to anyone who joined before June 20, 2012. (before i joined)

Last edited:

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
I will always stay I have been on McGamer since the early beta stages when it was still called mcsg but I respect everyone that has left and it's sad. :( <3

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Old members have been here since there was no other gamemodes, just MCSG. And it was called MCSG. And you couldn't vote for maps, you had to be lucky to play your favorite one. And you wouldn't win with PvP skills, you would win with strategy. And there wasn't a hub, you had to join a server directly. And... and... there's too many things to mention ;-; oh how i miss v1

EDIT: Even more respect from me to anyone who joined before June 20, 2012. (before i joined)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
People come and people go. It's always super disappointing to see those who are active and caring leave though.

To all you guys comtemplating leaving: Don't! Just take a break, or play less. You'll be happier c:

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
People come and people go. It's always super disappointing to see those who are active and caring leave though.

To all you guys comtemplating leaving: Don't! Just take a break, or play less. You'll be happier c:
Im with you the CA and Jojo left at the same day on 4th July we should be celebrating but now were just sitting here in shock.

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
Old members have been here since there was no other gamemodes, just MCSG. And it was called MCSG. And you couldn't vote for maps, you had to be lucky to play your favorite one. And you wouldn't win with PvP skills, you would win with strategy. And there wasn't a hub, you had to join a server directly. And... and... there's too many things to mention ;-; oh how i miss v1

EDIT: Even more respect from me to anyone who joined before June 20, 2012. (before i joined)

true a lot of players also left after some of mc gamers popular you tubers like bajancanadian stopped playing. :(

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci