• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG and TSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As a tsg sr.mod and a well know player here I would like to make it clear that tsg don't want anything to make drama as this might turn into hive vs mcsg war I think that what chad did was wrong but I can see why they left if this thread starts any flame wars start can a mod please lock this thank you.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just don't want it in a public post. It's for the rule against advertising, I hope you understand.
If you could please send me one I'd really appreciate it.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Stuff all of these gay servers like ''TSG'' Just stick with the original and the best, which is MCSG. And wouldnt this thread seem like an advertisement on how staff are going to move onto another community such as TSG? I hope not, we should all be loyal of what we have. Take advantage while it exists <-- thats what I use to say before having sex. And yes it works in a lot of cases.
Please remove this post -_-

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
I am going to have to side with many of the posts before me and say that this is no place for this thread. You are going to the many to try and solve a problem with the few. If there is any anger or resentment, it needs to be settled by those affected. The masses will not be able to help with that.

If you want to make a change for the better, try getting in touch with those involved in this controversy. Solve the problem at its source. I'd say it's worth a shot, and is bound to do more good than a public forum post.

If any more discussion is to be had, then discuss. Just see to it that there aren't any more pointless arguments or baseless claims going forward.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've seen The Survivor Games, I browsed their forums, and frankly I have no interest in being active in it. It's a very small yet dedicated community, but simply too small. Only 300 members on the forums, and when I joined most recently there were only 4 players on the server. Not my cup of tea, also: I wouldn't recommend creating threads like this. It's unneeded and causes drama.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I've seen The Survivor Games, I browsed their forums, and frankly I have no interest in being active in it. It's a very small yet dedicated community, but simply too small. Only 300 members on the forums, and when I joined most recently there were only 4 players on the server. Not my cup of tea, also: I wouldn't recommend creating threads like this. It's unneeded and causes drama.
That could also be attributed to it being a new server and community...

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Not only is TSG an upcoming Survival Games server, so is a new one called Armada Craft. I think it will be common to see some MCSG Staff coming and going with those communities, but staying loyal to this one.
And TBNRFrags just made a survival games server.

MrWonder_

Spectator
Reaction score
I need a refund, I spent a good 80 Euros for the donor of platinum MCSG you no longer use, please let help me.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please do not necro post.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members