• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mcsg could you please understand that the mcsg leaderboards is "bad"

Zinke

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello!
I think we should vote again, the vote occured months ago. People might have changed their mind.
As I have seen you are ready to deal with rulebreakers but, the thing is in my opinion and many others you aren't you are just sitting and moderating in the hub. I know that some play the game so don't get me wrong.
But you just need for example 2 people in the hub... Now the leaderboards, many good players want their stats back might players that aren't that experianced with the game. They want their "wins" back not ratio.
It's gonna take tons and tons of time for the players to get their wins back think about those who had a 5k wins or a 1 k wins or a 0.5 k wins it's alot and it can take years and month. I assume that you put a new vote and decide from that. And if the Yes answer wins (the question is should we have a stats reset) you should create a lagacy leaderboard for them. who voted yes. And save the current leaderboard. If it still remains saved?

Last edited:

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Hello!
I think we should vote again, the vote occured months ago. People might have changed their mind.
As I have seen you are ready to deal with rulebreakers but, the thing is in my opinion and many others you aren't you are just sitting and moderating in the hub. I know that some play the game so don't get me wrong.
But you just need for example 2 people in the hub... Now the leaderboards many good players want their stats back might players that aren't that experianced with the game. They want their "wins" back not ratio.
It's gonna take tons and tons of time for the players to get their wins back think about those who had a 5k wins or a 1 k wins or a 0.5 k wins it's alot and it can take years and month. I assume that you put a new vote and decide from that. And if the Yes answer wins (the question is should we have a stats reset) you should create a lagacy leaderboard for them. who voted yes. And save the current leaderboard. If it still remains saved?
Many months ago, it was voted from the many players like you, from the forums to even ingame, whether or not there should be a new leaderboards. The majority voted yes, so MCGamer has provided what the community wanted. Now, you can't all of a sudden "change your mind," especially after many months of making the final decision, and having the devs give full on effort to this. It was warned what would happen in the beginning, and everyone was aware that their stats would be refreshed onto a new leaderboard, so I don't see any point in making another vote.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Many months ago, it was voted from the many players like you, from the forums to even ingame, whether or not there should be a new leaderboards. The majority voted yes, so MCGamer has provided what the community wanted. Now, you can't all of a sudden "change your mind," especially after many months of making the final decision, and having the devs give full on effort to this. It was warned what would happen in the beginning, and everyone was aware that their stats would be refreshed onto a new leaderboard, so I don't see any point in making another vote.
the staff also said "we could have both" new and old leaderboards that could be updated and built upon, as you can see, that is not the case at this point. I feel like a lot of people, including myself, only said yes because they said we would have 2 leaderboards and could still build upon our old stats, and the new players could worry about the new leaderboards.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
the staff also said "we could have both" new and old leaderboards that could be updated and built upon, as you can see, that is not the case at this point. I feel like a lot of people, including myself, only said yes because they said we would have 2 leaderboards and could still build upon our old stats, and the new players could worry about the new leaderboards.
This is indeed the case. There are three leaderboards: overall (both new and old stats), new stats (daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, etc), and legacy (old stats).

All 3 leaderboards are still being tweaked and are a work-in-progress. If you go to your profile page on the leaderboard section of the forums you'll notice a lot of white space. ;) There will be a lot added in the near future!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci