• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Donors - Name/IGN In Color

Would you like to see this feature implemented on MCGamer?

• Yeah, I think this would be great!

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No, I don't think this is a good idea.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Breaths

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I was recently thinking about various Donor Ranks on MCGamer. I thought that adding the same feature from the Hub to Survival Games and other gamemodes on MCGamer would be a great plus for anyone willing to buy a rank! What I am trying to suggest is to add the color of your name/rank just as in the Hub to the gamemodes (i.e. Survival Games, BattleGrounds, etc.) to the player's IGN above their head when in-game, as well as when you press tab to view the "list" of players in the game. This would be an interesting addition to people with Donor on MCGamer, to not only show off their rank in the Hub but also in the lobbies of Survival Games, BattleGrounds, etc.

- Thanks for reading! Hopefully this idea will get implemented for players with ranks.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
I agree partially though tryhards might get mad when they get targeted, etc. But then again there's always /disguise and /mask so idk, seems like a good idea. +1

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
TL;DR: Name plates over heads should be your donor color in all modes.

Anyways, I don't see any harm or benefit in this but it would look cooler to see a map maker or VIP those nice colors above their head. :p

Breaths

Spectator
Reaction score
TL;DR: Name plates over heads should be your donor color in all modes.

Anyways, I don't see any harm or benefit in this but it would look cooler to see a map maker or VIP those nice colors above their head. :p
It would be really cool to see someone's special rank, like V.I.P. players, Map-Makers, and Staff Members!

I agree partially though tryhards might get mad when they get targeted, etc. But then again there's always /disguise and /mask so idk, seems like a good idea. +1
Thanks, Jusser!

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci