• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Fixes

Planetary

Career
Reaction score
Oh hey! Haven't left ever since MCSG started dying?
Wanna fix it?

"I'm not calling MCSG garbage" -{y}

MCSG has been around for quite a while don't you think? Well let me break it to you; MCSG is very close to dead unless we [the community], staff, and developers can do something. There are many changes that can be made to help improve the servers. Let's begin.

1. The anti-cheat is TRASH:
I know that we don't have the best developers for an anti-cheat, but would it hurt to like come together like every Saturday and discuss how to improve the XIME [MCSG AntiCheat]. Xime can't stop the most basic of hacks such as fly, killaura, and alot more...

There's another problem; flint and steel won't light, bow won't shoot arrows, and sometimes my rod won't work! The last charge of the FnS won't light and the glitch as been repeatedly noted several times. Just fix it!

2. New Maps:
When new maps are added, people usually never play them because they aren't MCSG's fundamental maps. By fundamental, I mean the maps that made MCSG what it is today. So I ran out of ideas on how to rant this part so... I'll just leave this bottom line: Don't add anymore maps, we already have enough maps to choose from.

3. Moderation [in TeamSpeak]:
So in Source 3, z says that the mods are on the TeamSpeak but they are usually too busy to help or their playing CSGO with their friends. If your a mod playing CSGO with your friends on the MCSG TeamSpeak, just know that people are going to get mad at you, so I recommend that you just go in a skype call.

4. PM me a subject that you would like on this thread and I'll write a paragraph on it if I think it is legitimate.

Sources:
Source 1 {x}
Source 2 {y}
Source 3 {z}

Please, if you are offended by anything that I say, just know that it is MY opinion on how MCSG can improve.

Mods: If I see any TL;DR , its a pretty obvious sign you don't care at all about MCSG and their community.

Yachty

Quantum
Reaction score
Thread moved to MCGamer Feature Suggestions

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
New maps are good, just need to remove the dodgey ones like SG3, Breeze Island and Holiday Resort. With two of them they already have remakes no need to have them both. Bring back Moon Base 9 the original same with Icarus even though they are vastly improved but people prefer the old version. In my opinion I'm not bothered I like new ones. Bring Avaricia/Avacado back to the old tiering. SG1 definitely needs to be retired from the map pool, map is way too out dated for the current server. The same with TSG1 and SG2. I personally like these maps as they bring back nostalgia but they're getting outdated need to be retired.

Valleyside University. The only map I think needs a bit of a redo but not terraforming wise, just build wise. A lot of the structures built on this map are outdated and definitely needs to be revamped but keeping the current tiering to help confusion. I'd be willing to revamp them map but too little changes but Kos/Lovelights is hard to get a hold with. But if I had a chance to do so I would without hesitation.

New maps should be made in 1.7- blocks so it serves as a higher compatibility with the 1.7 players.

Planetary

Career
Reaction score
New maps are good, just need to remove the dodgey ones like SG3, Breeze Island and Holiday Resort. With two of them they already have remakes no need to have them both. Bring back Moon Base 9 the original same with Icarus even though they are vastly improved but people prefer the old version. In my opinion I'm not bothered I like new ones. Bring Avaricia/Avacado back to the old tiering. SG1 definitely needs to be retired from the map pool, map is way too out dated for the current server. The same with TSG1 and SG2. I personally like these maps as they bring back nostalgia but they're getting outdated need to be retired.

Valleyside University. The only map I think needs a bit of a redo but not terraforming wise, just build wise. A lot of the structures built on this map are outdated and definitely needs to be revamped but keeping the current tiering to help confusion. I'd be willing to revamp them map but too little changes but Kos/Lovelights is hard to get a hold with. But if I had a chance to do so I would without hesitation.

New maps should be made in 1.7- blocks so it serves as a higher compatibility with the 1.7 players.
So glad you actually know what you're saying. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci