• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG - How to counter them dang hacks!

JohnCraftable

Survivor
Reaction score
Now I was reading on some forum threads an I notice how only a few where talking about avoiding hacks, so I wanted to talk about how to counter hacks and if the hacker is a pro hacker and none of these work then just record it and report them (you should do that anyways).

RADAR HACK!:
Now this is probably the worst hack even though aimbot and forcefield are pretty bad because this hack allows players to know your location anywhere in the map. The only way I've found to counter this is to constantly move and to have a spectator friend watching an recording so you can catch him in the act of somehow finding you from all the way across the map.

FORCEFIELD!:
This hack isn't so bad because I've notice that with forcefield (yes it does attack in a 360 around the one using it.) it seems to have a hit delay, meaning you are most likely to get more hits off and kill the hacker (as long as your reflexes are good enough to keep him in your crosshairs because if he gets out of your sight it can be fatal). And like I said before, record dat hack!

AIMBOT!:
Now this hack is crazy... Honestly there is no way to counter it unless you can keep the person in your sights and hopefully get more hits off... The only way I've found to counter and aimbotter is by shooting them with arrows(because aimbot don't work from a long range!). Or you could record them, aimbot is one of the easiest hacks to record because the way you can tell their using aimbot is because their head will snap around eraticly in all directions sometimes when they pass through you or over you.

I hoped this helps, it's not much but these counters have worked with me and I've been able to keep my 5000 points from going down with these counters for hackers.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To beat forcefield keep the fight face to face and not jumping through them a lot, but if you have a friend recording the best way to catch a hacker is to constantly jump through them this way we can see the head flick. Evan if you have to lose a game at least you know your helping the community on the endless fight against hackers!

JohnCraftable

Survivor
Reaction score
To beat forcefield keep the fight face to face and not jumping through them a lot, but if you have a friend recording the best way to catch a hacker is to constantly jump through them this way we can see the head flick. Evan if you have to lose a game at least you know your helping the community on the endless fight against hackers!
Thanks, I'll remember that, also your name kinda freaked me out because my uncles name is James Day so your name being James D. scared me, but the pic shows your not him so that's good, and also the fact he doesn't play minecraft.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll remember that, also your name kinda freaked me out because my uncles name is James Day so your name being James D. scared me, but the pic shows your not him so that's good, and also the fact he doesn't play minecraft.
Haha my last name is Davidson :p

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Yeh, I've noticed with forcefielders that if you do the same tactics as you would do with an aimbotter that it works just as well.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The forcefield and aimbot are easy to record
The radar is near impossible to get proof for because you can always mistake a random guess/intuition/instinct, with said hack

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Another tip for forcefielders, get underneath them in water. The majority of them are noobs who cant win a fight without it, and they dont know that you have extra range when beneath another player.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Another tip for forcefielders, get underneath them in water. The majority of them are noobs who cant win a fight without it, and they dont know that you have extra range when beneath another player.
Well, it's a tip overall really that people who use forcefield think they are all that and make the stupidest decisions, like simply walking straight at you. Before NCP got it's update to prevent forcefielders, I'd kill one every other game so easily because they'd rely so much on their forcefield and wouldn't think. They'd only usually get me if I was forced to do all melee, but even then...I got criticals, they just walked towards me. :/

JohnCraftable

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, it's a tip overall really that people who use forcefield think they are all that and make the stupidest decisions, like simply walking straight at you. Before NCP got it's update to prevent forcefielders, I'd kill one every other game so easily because they'd rely so much on their forcefield and wouldn't think. They'd only usually get me if I was forced to do all melee, but even then...I got criticals, they just walked towards me. :/
Yah, a bunch of force fielders think their so pro even though most of them haven't won a single game without cheating... It's so annoying when I encounter a hacker, me and my friend got one hacker banned named deadkilla113 or something like that, and after we had recorded him force fielding and aimbotting I told him about it and he was like: "it's called skill noob, you know nothing." And at the time I had 4000 points and he had 150... So he was obviously hacking, and finally after 2 unsuccessful attempts to get him banned( even though I had video evidence and showed the mods they still didn't believe me for some reason) I finally got a Sr. Mod in the game and he witnessed him aimbotting and force fielding like a pro he wish he was. Idk how long he's banned but it might be permanent because the mod had no doubt he was hacking, we had proof, and deadkilla was just a flat out dumbass who though he couldn't be caught.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Hacks are for losers who dont know how to play

JohnCraftable

Survivor
Reaction score
Also, I applied for mod and I have over 70 views on my mod app but no replies yet, so cross your fingers so I can get mod and maybe stop some of these hackers, I will probably be on a whole bunch as mod so I will be able to catch plenty of hackers and record them hacking that way they won't complain about there being no proof. I can also be on quite a while if I become mod, at most in the weekdays I can be on maybe 4 hours a day, and on weekends I have hardly anything to do most of the time and can be on up to 8 hours a day, and that's a lot of time to catch hackers. If you add it all up I could be on a total of 20 or 24 hours total on the weekdays and 16 or more hours total on the weekends.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
The forcefield and aimbot are easy to record
The radar is near impossible to get proof for because you can always mistake a random guess/intuition/instinct, with said hack
Yeah, and they could have a spectator watching them while in the same Ts channel or Skype call telling them where others are.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci