• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Hub Parkour Rewards?

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
I believe this new hub is very good.
However, the new parkour is very long and gives no reward from a simple congratulations.
Maybe, at the end of the parkour you could be rewarded MCGamer Credits or some special item that normal players, even donators can't get without beating the parkour without flying, looking at you platinums.

I know this is a short thread, but for the time being I think that this new hub needs more entertainment in it.
ty

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it will be hard to determine wich players didn't cheat or wich did haha so It would be really nice at list a Congrats but It will never happen for they do give some credits unless the anti-cheat system for a way to say it function really hard and it do detect that users don't fly.
but yes its a nice idea haha :p <3

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
I think it will be hard to determine wich players didn't cheat or wich did haha so It would be really nice at list a Congrats but It will never happen for they do give some credits unless the anti-cheat system for a way to say it function really hard and it do detect that users don't fly.
but yes its a nice idea haha :p <3
Not sure if you attended the Valentines event or not, but they had different parkour challenges that gave credits upon completion. It had an anti-fly feature so that when you stepped on the starting pressure plate, your fly option (if you had one) would be disabled. Basically what I'm saying is that, this idea is definitely reasonable for MCSG developing standards :p

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Not sure if you attended the Valentines event or not, but they had different parkour challenges that gave credits upon completion. It had an anti-fly feature so that when you stepped on the starting pressure plate, your fly option (if you had one) would be disabled. Basically what I'm saying is that, this idea is definitely reasonable for MCSG developing standards :p
That was super fun and if possible to recreate I'd be all for it! Heck, we could even create a parkour gamemode that disables your fly and has multiple fun map options c:

J

Jojo

Was about to say that. c:
It was a really smart system and the parkours were one of the most successful activities at the valentines event.
I personally would like to see this being added to the hub parkour.
I am sure they sill have the plugin, so not much effort would be needed.
Also, as well as for the /tutorial reward, a few MCGamer Hub credits as a reward would be cool!

Great idea, thank you for bringing that up, NotSoulkniqht! :)

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
The donor's can fly tho.

J

Jojo

The donor's can fly tho.
They can't if they want to win, that's the thing:
Not sure if you attended the Valentines event or not, but they had different parkour challenges that gave credits upon completion. It had an anti-fly feature so that when you stepped on the starting pressure plate, your fly option (if you had one) would be disabled.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
one time in the hub you had to submit yourself doing it on recording. you had a whole week to do it, and fastest time won a donor prize.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci