• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG in 1.3

What are your thoughts on 1.3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

superhafiz41

Survivor
Reaction score
Well we have all been seeing the new updates coming to 1.3 and they have been fantastic but one thing gets me the most wooden tools in furnaces this make the games a whole lot easier to cook food cause how hard is it to get wooden tools or weapons? not that hard also what are your thoughts on 1.3 coming out? and what do you think new will be added to mcsg in 1.3 any thoughts?
Post your thoughts down below:D I will be checking this every so often to see what your thoughts are! Love to see em also keep your eyes open for my youtube channel based on these servers!

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's going to be epic that's for sure! I also can't wait to see the book update. Someone is going to have to right out the Hunger Games in it. :p

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
It's going to be epic that's for sure! I also can't wait to see the book update. Someone is going to have to right out the Hunger Games in it. :p
Just put it in the library. You'll have more people reading the Hunger Games than actually playing the survival games.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just put it in the library. You'll have more people reading the Hunger Games than actually playing the survival games.
:p
The only problem though is the copyright grounds, probably not allowed. So we're going to have someone write a whole new "Survival Games" story. I'm the man for the job. XD

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
:p
The only problem though is the copyright grounds, probably not allowed. So we're going to have someone write a whole new "Survival Games" story. I'm the man for the job. XD
You had better involve a romance scene with the Walrus. It's required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci