• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Jitter Clicking Beginners Guide

Does this technique work for you?

• Yes

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I believe that clicking fast does in a certain degree help you. When you hit someone they turn red and remain frozen for about half a second. If you are clicking fast, the minute they stop turning red, they will turn red again! Until knockback kicks in, you are able to get a double hit or even a triple hit. That is my understanding of this, but I'm a complete noob, so don't quote me. XD
Double hits are a bukkit feature
Basically its a glitch due to the glitchy hitbox stretching

K

KiDD

I don't see why people obsess over clicking speed. It helps to a certain degree, but once you start sacrificing your strafing to click faster you're just degrading your chances of winning MCSG games. I live at two different houses, my mom's and my dad's. At my mom's house I have a mouse that makes it really easy to click fast because the mouse has a low pressure sensitivity or whatever. However at my dad's it's harder to click fast, and I average about half the clicking speed as I do at my mom's and I have no difference whatsoever in how I PvP. The things that matter the most are handling your secondaries, strafing, and getting rod combos while knowing how to be strategic and smart at the same time.
I definitely agree, I click very fast, although it's definitely instinctual and honestly clicking too fast is not necessary. I can do everything I would need to in a normal MCSG PvP situation, accompanied by my instinctual fast clicking speed. Jitter clicking isn't needed.

ElectricElephantz

Spectator
Reaction score
You know my problem? I will probably never, ever get the chance to to jitter click, for one reason alone. I play with my mouse in my right hand, although I'm left handed. I can easily jitter click with my left hand, it's just natural, but since I've been playing games with my right hand for as long as I can remember, I can't just switch to left. I can sort of jitter with my right but it's messy and it hurts my arm.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci