• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Legends

What do you rate Huahwi on skill in PVP?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sizi

Tribute
Reaction score
Who are the most memorable, best Minecraft survival games players?
Most of the best minecraft PvP players in the world own a youtube, so let's count a few.
You can say players that don't play anymore, still play, or (are missing, lol).

Obviously most people would say Huahwi is a MCSG legend, but let's count him out, and get more diverse.

Comment down below your opinion on the best MCSG players that ever played.
Use this format:

Name:
Rate: (1-10)

Here is mine:

Name: Huahwi
Rate: 9.6/10

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
NoahSailer
9/10

Ryska
9/10

Araxed
9.5/10

Kryzih
10/10

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
Can't rate anyone because I don't know what score I can give, but the list of people who I would as legends are (at least from EU):

Elgolde, xExtract, gcb99 (if I'm not mistaken), NoahSailor, ExKing, Gravey4rd (although some might question him winning a lot of his games by playing late at night), and much more that I don't remember the name of of because EU was just full of them. But yeah, that's who I'd count at least from EU as MCSG Legends.

Obviously most people would say Huahwi is a MCSG legend, but let's count him out, and get more diverse.
Name: Huahwi
Rate: 9.6/10

?

Also, I hope you don't mean by "Most of the best minecraft PvP players in the world own a youtube..." as to players like TheCreeperFarts and GoldEllipse, really hope.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci