• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG "Make a Lobby" Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lululioness

So tired of the same lobby? Well MCSG wants our next lobby to be a community made map to start off the new year! We are looking for a well designed themed lobby that can be just about anything to your imagination. We only have a few requirements you will have to follow or include:
  • Parkour course or something to do while queuing.
  • Needed information right next to spawn for all MCSG rules, links and helpful hints. (think brand new player)
  • Blocked area to a limited amount of blocks, please nothing huge in block amount. (Could be in a room, or have mountains blocking anyone from escaping)
  • Themed in some way but can be anything you want!
What will you get if you win?To the person who enters with their username gets 3 months of Diamond donor + up to 4 1 month iron donors if you had helpers.

How to enter? Link and post your map here in a reply on this thread. We need to have your entrees posted by the 16th of December. Winners will be announced the 17th! Good luck and happy building!
Chaddddd who won?

2brostudio

Tribute
Reaction score
I just remembered, Chad did say that if none of the lobbies are good, he won't declare a winner. Very unlikely, a lot of the lobbies turned out great, but just a thought.

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
I just remembered, Chad did say that if none of the lobbies are good, he won't declare a winner. Very unlikely, a lot of the lobbies turned out great, but just a thought.
He also said he'd tell us if that was the case. I can think of at least 4 or maybe 5 lobbies off the top of my head that would be perfect. If he isn't declaring a winner, he should (and will) at least tell us. I'm surprised Chad hasn't commented here telling us what's going on yet.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Chad:"Hey guys! We have come out with a new lobby made JUST by us! :D"
Me: "Umm...what about our lobby's?"
Chad: "...Meh."
Me: "But you promised D:!"
Chad: "FUS ROH DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Me: I don't say anything...I'm a pile of lifeless,flaming dust...

crafty man 101

Spectator
Reaction score
I can`t play I hate this game I`m stuck in this stupid lobby let me plllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci