• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG PvP Strategies! Hope this helps!

How much did this help?

• A lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • needs improvement

• Terrible

• go die in a hole

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Banana39

Tribute
Reaction score
MCSG pvp is different for everyone on the servers. Some people preference to block hit others don't. It's all about what works best for you! I'm here today to give you tips to help build your own pvp strategies. Here you go! :)

Block Hitting: Block hitting is a strategy used most often by someone who has practice using it. It cuts the amount of damage someone does to you, but keeps your damage ratio the same. It doesn't slow you down as most people think, because when a person glows red after you hit them, you are unable to hit them when they are in that state of being. To block hit you spam the right and left mouse buttons at the same time.

Hit Boxes: Always be under the person you are attacking or who is attacking you. When you are under someone, they distance between you and the player is smaller, but the distance between him an you is larger. This allows you to get more hits on your opponent and he gets less on you.

Water: when you retreat from battle you may or may not want to go into water. Ill tell you when to or when not to. To: if your opponent doesn't have a bow or is out of arrows, your best bet is to fight him in the water. To retreat you should be swimming backwards and hitting him with your fishing rod. If fighting you should always get under him and or shoot arrows at FULL bow strength. A full drawn bow shot on a guy in full iron can do 1-2 hearts. So always draw you bow back. It is a good idea to shoot arrows in water because the chance of you hitting your opponent is higher.

Flint and steel: flint and steel is a major part of the minecraft survival games. First of all, it blocks your opponents vision emensly and stops their sprint. A flint a steel fire can hurt someone up to 3 hearts of damage. If you have a flint and an iron in your inventory use it to make flint and steel, because over time it is more useful in the long run.

Golden apples: If you are attempting to eat a golden apple you may prefer it to do in the middle of the fight or the beginning. The advantage of doing it in the beginning is you have a better chance of eating it and you get regen for 6 second with can help emensly in the coming fight. If you eat it in the middle of a fight, you have less of a chance to eat it, but you get a better advantage in the fight.

Fishing rods: Fishing rods are helpful in many ways in MCSG. You can use a fishing rod to stun your opponent then go in for the attack. I have even seen some people use it to break full iron armor. If you activate your fishing rod and it hits someone you can switch back to your sword and the fishing rod looses no duribility. You can use it to get levels by catching fish and enchant for a stronger weapon.

Inventory: my inventory is in places where I need stuff and is in the easiest place for me to get to. I have seen people stuff their inventors with food, when infact you only need 3 or less bars for food. If you put high saturation there is no need to put all your food there. Don't throw anything away that can be used to make useful items in the future. Also burn all the items that may give the opponent and advantage.

My settings:

FOV:90

Sensitivity:Hyper speed

I hope this guide helped and remember to rate and or comment.:);):confused::cool::p:D:eek::rolleyes:o_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci