• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG should Focus on clans?

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
To be honest...I do not think this would work out well :/ Isn't just me I hope :3

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
To be honest...I do not think this would work out well :/ Isn't just me I hope :3
Why wouldnt it?
If they can make solo servers they can obviously make clan servers as well

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've been pushing for clan servers and talking to the administration about things like this since about March, but unfortunately I haven't heard much back. The clan community is one of the biggest parts of MCSG, and it's been too long that clans have had to interrupt the regular playstyle of Survival Games matches with large teams vs. large teams. If we could separate the two and give the clan scene their own organized server, it could even improve both sides of the fence. Survival Games players don't have to deal with massive battles and scrims, and clans don't have to worry about randies.

It's a win win, I just wish there was a way I could effectively convey my message and find a way to implement this so it would work well.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
I've been pushing for clan servers and talking to the administration about things like this since about March, but unfortunately I haven't heard much back. The clan community is one of the biggest parts of MCSG, and it's been too long that clans have had to interrupt the regular playstyle of Survival Games matches with large teams vs. large teams. If we could separate the two and give the clan scene their own organized server, it could even improve both sides of the fence. Survival Games players don't have to deal with massive battles and scrims, and clans don't have to worry about randies.

It's a win win, I just wish there was a way I could effectively convey my message and find a way to implement this so it would work well.
You say that this would help the server so much
But why isn't it happening?

Reaction score
Idk, a clan war without randies seems pretty boring.
The thing that makes CW's special for me is the randomness that can exist on one round. It really would just drain most of the fun of it if there were CW servers.

Also, some people actually like to stay in games where clans battle, as they want to try to take them out.

Although one of the negatives of CW's being done in normal servers is people that are friends with one clan using alts or even hacks to mess up the other clan. That of course, leads to both of the clans yelling for restarts and everything.

Darkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Idk, a clan war without randies seems pretty boring.
The thing that makes CW's special for me is the randomness that can exist on one round. It really would just drain most of the fun of it if there were CW servers.

Also, some people actually like to stay in games where clans battle, as they want to try to take them out.

Although one of the negatives of CW's being done in normal servers is people that are friends with one clan using alts or even hacks to mess up the other clan. That of course, leads to both of the clans yelling for restarts and everything.
You just listed the perfect reasons why they should make clan servers xD

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
Listen, MCSG is dying, it's the same old repetitive bull sht, i've quit about 40 times because i get bored from the MCSG's play style. Even win i win a SG i don't feel anything i feel like I'm forced to play i don't have fun anymore. Thats why i don't play that much, anyway if MCSG doesn't take this chance and actually listen to the Clan community things might be different around here but for now its the same old boring stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Listen, MCSG is dying, it's the same old repetitive bull sht, i've quit about 40 times because i get bored from the MCSG's play style. Even win i win a SG i don't feel anything i feel like I'm forced to play i don't have fun anymore. Thats why i don't play that much, anyway if MCSG doesn't take this chance and actually listen to the Clan community things might be different around here but for now its the same old boring sht.
MCSG isn't dying, it's been at the same player count for the last 3 years. It's probably one of the most consistent servers out there. I don't know why people always say its dying lol.

It's really just you getting bored of Minecraft in general. I felt the same way before I stopped playing as often as I was.

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
MCSG isn't dying, it's been at the same player count for the last 3 years. It's probably one of the most consistent servers out there. I don't know why people always say its dying lol.

It's really just you getting bored of Minecraft in general. I felt the same way before I stopped playing as often as I was.
You're incorrect, there used to be up to 4000 players on MCSG, now its 2k rarely 3k.

MCSG used to be fun back in 1.6 and 1.7, once they updated to 1.8 a lot of players left for badlion.

Badlion used to have 700 players now they have more than MCSG which is kind of sad. They have a better server, a better PvP experience and last of all the best Anti-Cheat in minecraft.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci