• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG story

Reclaimer_HD

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh my god..... I talk to much lel. Anyways MCSG makes me smile everyday and the people here are amazing. I have met the most amazing people ever in my life well the 16 years of it. I made aton of new friends and its all thanks to MCSG. In some cases i can say my friends form mcsg are actually better than my irl friends even tho i love all my irl friend. I remember when i first joined mcsg i was that one nub that called everyone that were better hackers. Now looking back to it, I just laugh at my self for being so dumb. Than i met this kid call Slacker4ever and we became really close friends and we were the best team ever in my opinion. As time went on we met other really cool people with the same sense of humor like we did. It was like having a virtual family and we considered each other as our family, we made each other smile and laugh. But for me and slacker (Reece) we were like brothers.... Than came this girl that was the most amazing person ever and was really fun. She was also really pretty and we know where this is going. But anyways over time i started to like her and she liked me too. Happy ending huh? Actually wasnt it was the worst thing ever in the world..... Reece liked her too and he knew i liked her too... (Me nd the girl never went out even tho i met her n irl) This caused alot of issues for me nd my friend. Being the nice one i let him have her and at first it did bother me ALOTTTT. And this ruined our friendship alot too because we both were stupid. We stopped talking 5 month ago and i still remember our time togeather and some of my friends came with me when i left and im really greatful to have them. And in the summer i decided to get on the MCSG ts nd met more cool people. Made a bestfriend and im still on ts till this day. So this is really just my time on MCSG and ts. And im really greatful for have these wonderful friends

List of friends on ts: SkullDiamondz, Steacy, Revaz, Juliana, Vanessa, AttackDog91, Royal and more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci