• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG The Dating Website?

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
So, its seems as if every time I get onto the server someones saying in chat "I need a bf" or "I need a gf".

Im sorry, but I was not aware of the server turning into a dating website. Well, I should have expected it I guess. Its not only Mcsg, its seems as if it is every server people do that on. I personally think it is quite annoying to see.

Anyways, just thought I would get other peoples opinions on this topic. So, what do you think, or do when someone proceeds to ask about wanting a relationship whilst playing on the server?

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
You could delve into the theory that Minecraft is a kids game, so those old enough for a relationship shouldn't even be playing. Therefore we're embarrassed and want to find someone who has common interests. Other people who play share this interest, why embarrass yourself with someone you can easily meet irl, when you can instead just meet someone online?

That also makes me think a good amount of the community is gay. This is more so for guys, but guys are a lot more common to find here than gals (from my experience). They're also embarrassed about the fact that they play MC, so it's easier to talk to guys. Eventually, they simply prefer guys over girls. Nothing wrong with it, I support you who are gay.

But that's just a theory... A gay theory! Thanks for reading!

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
I have my gf on MCSG maryrage.

Guys Maryrage is mine!

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
You could delve into the theory that Minecraft is a kids game, so those old enough for a relationship shouldn't even be playing. Therefore we're embarrassed and want to find someone who has common interests. Other people who play share this interest, why embarrass yourself with someone you can easily meet irl, when you can instead just meet someone online?

That also makes me think a good amount of the community is gay. This is more so for guys, but guys are a lot more common to find here than gals (from my experience). They're also embarrassed about the fact that they play MC, so it's easier to talk to guys. Eventually, they simply prefer guys over girls. Nothing wrong with it, I support you who are gay.

Thanks for that Dr. Phil :)

personally, I just think they should make dating on the server against the rules

Gule

District 13
Reaction score

im not gay (not racist or anything) but i am a kid tho I'm 13 so I'm not really a old person.

But cool theory bro!

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score

I know people who call this place MCGaymer bcuz of the population here.

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
I agree.
I once replied to some gurl who said she needed a bf saying I needed one aswell. Then I revealed myself as a male and she wouldn't respond :,,,,,-( ... My heart is now permanently broken </3

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
See what I do? It's a thread about relationships and thanks to me were discussing people being gay

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci