• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Why!

Do you think MCSG will listen?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok before I start anything if any Staff deletes this it proves my point further that your ignorant and you don't care about your own server!

Also you might of seen these issues in other threads before but that shows how much MCSG actually does to fix these issues!

Ok so lately a lot of OG players and good staff members have been quitting on the AU side of things and it's sad to see them go but one of the people who left made a excellent point that I kept thinking about.

"And finally my one tip of advice to the servers if they want to be relevant in the near future.

Ready?

Listen to the community, they're the ones playing this game." - darkrai202

That point is so true and I don't understand why MCSG doesn't listen to people its like they just don't care about the server no more. This person who I'm quoting that from has played this server for such a long time and your not even listening to him. Don't you think he would know when a server has issues!

So this is why I'm making a thread to get the Staff as well as the Players attention to stand up and fix the issues. We are all sick of dealing with them.

Anti Cheat
Ok so quite a while back the MCSG staff released a post on the forums saying they have added and fixed a lot of things and one of the things they said was that they have added a anti cheat.

I thought this was a good thing so I kept playing for the next month and I started to realise that I was running into the same hackers a week after I saw them the first time and then I was like what, I thought this server had a anti cheat so I asked other players and they told me they don't even have one. I got confused but I tested to see if it did have a anti cheat (My hacking friend) and it doesn't, my friend played for 2 days, he played about 30 games with hacks and then left and came back 1 week later to find that he still wasn't banned.

This is something you shouldn't of lied about MCSG that shows how much you care for your players and how much you care about the server. If you did add a anti cheat that only detects hacks but doesn't actually ban them then that's stupid you basically coded half a anti cheat and gave up on the rest. The idea of a basic anti cheat is to detect hacks like Kill Aura, Flying, Water Walking (Jesus) etc and then dish out a punishment if a player is detected with those hacks.

I've seen little server with 10 players on it with a legit better anti cheat than MCSG's and that's sad.

If your developers can't even code a basic anti cheat then you need to hire another developer who can, otherwise your letting your server get taken over by hackers.

FNS Glitch

Ok so this glitch has been around for so long and its been frustrating so many people and I don't understand why MCSG hasn't even tried to fix it. They claimed that they have fixed it about 3 times now and every time they have claimed they have fixed it they never did.

Then they decide to go and code and update gamemodes and other things like MCSG Maker (Which is good) even though they have a more important glitch that they should of fixed like come on MCSG that's pathetic.

This glitch should be your #1 thing to fix right now!

Updating To 1.9
So recently you have updated the MCSG servers to 1.9 which I personally think was a waste of time. All you did was take a updated version of minecraft that ruined pvp and then turned it back to 1.8. You updated the server to 1.9 for that 1% of players that would use it. What a waste of time that was. You could of added a anti cheat or fixed the fns glitch by now.

So personally that whole update to 1.9 was a pure waste of time and effort.

Moderators
Ok so I've seen so many different types of moderators on this server and a lot of them don't even do their job. I have seen plenty that have done their job too but I'm going to point out what you need to fix. On Au there has been so many inactive and useless moderators who have been on the server in hub sitting in there and being AFK or being on the ts afk or being on the server in hub or on the ts in a room and when you need help they will reply with "I'm busy" or "Can you find someone else to do it" like come on MCSG if you hire people like this then your server will never succeed.

You need to hire more staff who do their jobs and who actually want to help the server not just have power over those who play it.

Please MCSG just listen to me and the other players and fix the issues we have with the server. Also if you want your server to be popular listen to the community and stop making things that you want implemented into the server and add what the players want implemented into the server.

I could list so many more issues with MCSG but I don't have the time. I have tried to make this thread in the most polite and mature way possible. This was not meant to be hate on MCSG its suppose to help you understand what you need to fix throughout your servers so please do something about it!

Sorry for spelling errors and grammar errors this was typed as quick as possible because I needed to go to school and I didn't have time to complete it the way I wanted it to be.

Here's a funny video of MCSG's issues in the past made by my friend GoudAlmighty

~From TheOfficialAG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci