• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Me saying goodbye to the MCGamersNetwork

sahlinmoje

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys.

This will be me saying goodbye to MCGamersNetwork.

I have been in the community over 2 years and it have been really fun to be here.
The reason why I'm leaving is only one thing and that is the community.

My friend got banned for hacking on MCGamer for maybe 3 weeks ago and the thing is that he didn't even hack and I think that is unfair and when he did a ban dispute they denied it. So the thing I want to say about this is that the community have been really ALL OF THE BUNNIES up when they change to 1.8, Like its more hackers and more teams and I don't think MCGamer understand the problem in this.

In my opinion it is over 40% of all the legit players that have been in the community for over 2 years gone and 25% of them left at the start of 1.8.
But I think that the staff don't really care about that because they are getting even more money because around that time it came a lot of hackers, randy teams and even more bs. Now I'm just kind of done after the 2 years. I saw the community grow up and that was really funny to see, more clans came up and alot of good new players also came up. I start with clans for maybe 1 year ago and I think that it was one of the most enjoying things here. But now when 1.9 is coming I just think that my time here is over. So this is my goodbye to MCGamersNetwork. The memories will always stay in my mind, Have a good day!

I want to thank some players being here with me all the the time in the comunnity <3

Lifeyz_ and Zethiz , you guys did so I start with mcsg thanks for that <3

JustQuick , Thanks you man for all this time! Everything started with my bad clan and now we are like best friends :)

Velux , Everything started with that we said some russian words in teamspeak and after that you helped me alot with the clan Intrepid :) <3

Mantyy , From the first time we meet you were so nice to me and now we are really good friends <3

Raydey , You were a fanboy of me at the start but then like a year after we started to talk and you have been there for me and you have been soo nice to me, Love to you my friend <3

bartjebor , you and me are really old friends, we lost some contact for a time but now we have contact again, you and Brutal did really much for me in ArtiFex and we had really fun in that clan <3

I will also thank the clan Intrepid and all the members in it, It was a good time with you guys and I was in the clan from almost the start to the end, thank you for that 7 weeks <3

Bye guys, sorry if I didn't tag some of you <3

Love from Knutpaj/Moje <3

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
THis really isn't something that barley happens anymore...cya dude!

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
Goodbye. I wish you the best of luck in where ever you go next. And to explain a couple things. Yes I will admit there have been instances where users have been punished for reasons not sufficient or the banning of innocent players, however if you dispute and it is not accepted the chances are, more likely than not, that you actually were hacking. As for players leaving, we have lost players however we have gained players also. Players in this community is vital and we appreciate all of you so it is hard to say goodbye and lose some but many players join the network also. As for staff not caring and that we want hackers to get more money, this is false. We do care and make large efforts everyday to improve the network. We also do not get paid for our work here at MCGamer and recieve nothing in return for banning more players. All the staff here care about the community and we strive to better it and punish users accordingly for there actions.

This being said I am sorry that you are "done after the 2 years", and again I wish you good luck and a goodbye.

sahlinmoje

Tribute
Reaction score
Goodbye. I wish you the best of luck in where ever you go next. And to explain a couple things. Yes I will admit there have been instances where users have been punished for reasons not sufficient or the banning of innocent players, however if you dispute and it is not accepted the chances are, more likely than not, that you actually were hacking. As for players leaving, we have lost players however we have gained players also. Players in this community is vital and we appreciate all of you so it is hard to say goodbye and lose some but many players join the network also. As for staff not caring and that we want hackers to get more money, this is false. We do care and make large efforts everyday to improve the network. We also do not get paid for our work here at MCGamer and recieve nothing in return for banning more players. All the staff here care about the community and we strive to better it and punish users accordingly for there actions.

This being said I am sorry that you are "done after the 2 years", and again I wish you good luck and a goodbye.
Doesn't Admins and sr.mods get paid? Well bye man <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
But I think that the staff don't really care about that because they are getting even more money because around that time it came a lot of hackers, randy teams and even more bs.
Welp, this is a bit offensive. Chad doesn't run this server to get money for himself, we need donation funds to keep the servers up. Therefore the more donors we get, the more servers and gamemodes we can have.

As for this, the amount of hackers in no way affects how much money we get, in fact it usually will decrease our funds because people quit, which is why we have moderators constantly scouring the servers looking for hackers, as well as an AntiCheat that can get rid of all users who are blatantly and gamebreakingly hacking.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci