• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet our new Admins!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, wanted to let you know we recently added on 2 new Trial Administrators to the team. Here is a bio on them all just in case you don't know who they are:

Nephilim

Hey guys! I hope most of you know already who I am by now, but if you don’t, here’s a small TL;DR. I’m a 17 year old person who lives in Belgium, has a lot of free time and who decided to contribute their free time to moderate the MCGamer Network. I have been staff for nearly 1 year now and never expected to get this far, or be given these opportunities. I am greatful for the Senior Staff and Administration to have faith in me by accepting me as a moderator, giving me a change to prove myself as a Senior Mod, and, as of this day, to be put on a trial period for the Administrator position. I will try my best to fulfill my new duties to the best of my abilities and won’t let you guys down. It has always been a goal of me to stay as close to the community as possible, no matter what position I am offered and I will continue to do so, stay as active as I can and keep answering you guys’ questions whenever possible. Another goal I strive to complete is to optimize my hometown region EU as much as possible, reduce the amount of hackers in any way possible and maintain the multicultural aspect of the region without anyone having anyone feel left out or be misunderstood due to the language barrier. One last goal of mine is to stay close and in contact with both the staff team and the community, listen to their suggestions and concerns, and with my new function here, try to help them out in a different way as I will now have the opportunity to realize certain ideas myself and be able to make a change without having to depend on others. I hope to see you guys around and don’t be scared to talk to me or ask me something just because I have a bolder name now, I’ll still be the Nephilim as you guys know me now. :simple_smile:

Vanicle | Vanessa

Hey everyone! My name is Vanessa and I’m a medical student from the United States. I first joined the MCGamer community about two years ago and have fallen in love with the game and the people here. About a year ago, I applied for staff and about seven months ago, I was promoted to Sr. Staff. Today, I will be accepting the position as a Trial Administrator and I’m at a loss for words to express how grateful I am for this opportunity. Thank you to the community members and the administrative team who believe that I’m ready for this experience. It means so much to me that I can take this role as a Trial Administrator and continue to help this community in anyway possible. As a moderator and a Sr. Moderator, I remember telling myself that I would never ignore a single person that came to me for help. I would be as available and as approachable as possible during my time here. As a trial admin, I hope I can continue to this mindset. If you guys ever need anything, please don’t hesitate to message me. Whether its just to talk or to give the staff an idea, I’ll be here to listen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Nephilim -> Hey Neph! Congrats with this rank, it's amazing to have another European Admin around here! - you even speak Dutch :D, with a funny accent tho ;) - I am so happy for you and I know that you will do great!

You have maybe heard it today from me, or even remember it yourself, but when I just got into this community you were a Mod (doesn't feel too long ago) :) It's amazing that you are as far as you are now and your really really deserve it <3
PS: Enjoy your meet up with your lion ;)

Vanicle | Vanessa -> Vanessa, you are such an amazing person, you have helped me and supported me in some hard times and I will never forget that. I can't thank you enough :p I know for sure that you will enjoy this amazing job and that you will never let anyone down <3 Good luck!

Eldritch -> Hey Eldritch, I pretty much don't know you yet, but as far as I have heard you speaking I believe that you are a cool person and I am looking forward to seeing what you will bring to our network, good luck! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci