• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the community <3 ~JoeyLovesSoup

Joey | Feiyr

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Joey or joseph!
Nickname: Tator c:
IGN: JoeyLovesSoup
Which region do you play on?: I currently play on the US region of MCGamer!
What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: I just absolutely love how close MCGamer is like the Mod/Staff team is like a family [short story] If you go into any other server ts You can't hardly ever get a response from a moderator if you poke them etc If you poke a MCGamer mod you can expect a response within a few minutes![Example] I randomly poke a moderator i've never talked to before! his name was blake! i ask him if i can hangout in his channel for a bit! and within two minutes he moves me into his room{Never talked before} and we
immediately started talking about old times! such as before MCGamer even had a ,/hub! i just love the family aspect!
One embarrassing moment in your life?: When i accidentally kicked a soccer ball into my own teams goal! xD :)
One cool fact about yourself?: I can paint c:
Which are your best friends in the Community?: SoupSalad <3 wormican GoontherMC @everyone <3 :)
When did you join MCGamer?: july of 2012 i believe?
How did you find out about MCGamer?: Through a friend! who has sadly quit the community and has moved on from Pc gaming
PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: My pvp strengths" Nothing! "my pvp weaknesses" everything! xD
What is your favorite Gamemode?: Survival games c: or the new mcsg maker!
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since alpha!
Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: SoupSalad Yannick ApexMC GoontherMC <3
What is your favorite SG map?: zone 85 <3
What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?:
1 to continue meeting friends!
2 I would love to become apart of the MCGamer staff team!
3 To help berid MCGamer of the hacker's/ghost client user's ruining the true mcsg experiance! :) <3
Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: GoontherMC of course! ;)
What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: Oh thats a tough one! the first annual roulette event was awesome! but i think i would have to go with the OMN!
What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: When SoupSalad said stonesword accidentally during the first annual roulette event! xd
Comment your own story below! <3

Last edited:

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
Stone Sword! Ahaha I love learning more about you (how could Roulette Night not be your favorite?!) Love ya Joey! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci