• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Meet the Staff - YouGotPowelled

YouGotPowelled

Survivor
Reaction score
First name: Ross

IGN(s): YouGotPowelled

Nickname(s): Powelled or Ross

Region: England (United Kingdom)

-----

One cool fact: I have just finished University, and I have my own business as a Freelance Photographer.

One embarrassing fact: I was being introduced to a friend of my friend, and I thew up all over his back when giving him a hug.. Why? Because he was extremely good looking at I was so nervous (and intoxicated).

One fact that makes you proud: I make enough money to live off, working for myself at the age of 20.

Most common question you get asked: Are you gay? -and the response is always “Yes."

Favourite animal: Tortoise.

Favourite plant: Does blossom count?

Favourite colour: Cerulean Blue.

Favourite food: I’m going to say Italian.. anything Italian is good in my books.

Biggest pet peeve: People who take online servers too seriously and think it’s really cool to use soundboards to “troll” people.. I’m way too grown for that haha.

Astrological sign: Cancer.

Personal catchphrase: “Honey”, “Banter”, “Bye Felicia”.

Heard about MCG by: YouTube I believe.. I don’t know it was a long time ago now..

Ever bring someone to MCG: I’ve mentioned it to a couple of my friends even though it’s not really their scene.. not too sure if any of them stuck around, who knows right?

First friend in the community: Tzazon was the first 'real friend', I can't really remember anyone before him.

MCG role-model: Tyler Daily of course.

Things that you’ve done/are proud of: My YouTube, My Business; I've photographed a few well known people including a couple of people from TOWIE and Geordie Shore, a few singers (and some exciting things still to come!)

Do you team in game: Nope, I'm one of those 'lone wolf' noobs who dies within the first few seconds.

Have you been backstabbed: Oh yes..

Ever broken a bone: Nope, nor have I been stung by a bee or had a filling.

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird of course.

Computer specs: 27inch Mac // 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5 // 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 (Not like I have a clue what ANY of that means)

Computer operating system: OS X Yosemite

Program I use to record: Screenflow.

Favourite movie: Probably the Notebook, The Fault in Our Stars, or some other generic romance story.

Favourite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: I'm very eclectic; I like chart, house and oldschool. Usually anything with good lyrics, and strong melodies- floats my boat. ^.^

Favourite game: I'm going to have to say Halo; I have been a Spartan from the very beginning!

What does a fox say? Do you know that Foxes actually make over 100 different sounds? Weird huh?

Dream job: Photographer (I'm living the dream, I've just got to make my business grow!)

What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: Freelance Photographer.

Favourite thing about the community: It's got to be the people; I've met some really interesting characters over my time- it's one of the main reasons I decided to come back.

-----

When I am online: Usually between the hours of 01:00am - 06:00am when I'm editing photos. People in the UK are lazy.. SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK.

Previous moderating experience: Back in 2013, right here on MCSG.

Been a member of staff since: Three days ago? Four days ago? -and the obviously for around 3 months in 2013.

Personal goal(s) as a staff member: I really want to have more of an influence on the server this time around. Going to University and starting my own business has given me things to do in my 'real life'- things that I feel would benefit the server. Maybe I could look at the business side of the server a little more; who knows, in a few months time I may look at what positions I can move up to. I guess we'll just have to take one log-in at a time!

Hopefully you've learnt a little more about me for those of you who haven't met me before. I look forward to hearing from you guys, so tell me about you! x

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Well welcome to the Staff team my friend! I have no doubt it will be my pleasure to serve the servers of MCGamer by your side. I wish you the best of luck with your Moderator career.

YouGotPowelled

Survivor
Reaction score
Well welcome to the Staff team my friend! I have no doubt it will be my pleasure to serve the servers of MCGamer by your side. I wish you the best of luck with your Moderator career.
Congrats and welcome to the staff team. Nice to meet you!
Nice to meet you both! I'm sure you'll see me in-game :)
Things have changed since I was on the staff team previously, but I'm sure I'll be back in the flow within no time! x

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Welcome to the family, my friend. It's always super amazing to see experienced members of the community becoming staff members. I'm sure you'll fit right in!

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Nice to meet you Ross! I remember your thread based on the photos you made, they were awesome.
I hope we can talk sometimes.
Favourite food: I’m going to say Italian.. anything Italian is good in my books.
*___*
P.S: Comgratulations! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci