• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Meet the staff - Zouken

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
I've actually been a moderator for 2 months now but for some odd reason, I haven't created one of these yet. Hopefully this goes well and some of you get to know more about me.

First name: Param
IGN(s): Zouken
Nickname(s): I don't have one ;-;
Region: Canada
-----

One Cool Fact: I'll just state a cool fact in general, 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
One Embarrassing Fact: For some odd reason, I have watched show's like Pretty little lairs and Vampire diaries and I'm embarrassed by that (>.<) So I usually don't tell people I've watched them xD
One Fact that makes you proud: I'm proud of many things but being part of this staff team is something to be proud off.
One Fact no one would guess about you: I consider myself to be innovative, resourceful and creative.
Favorite Animal: Dog
Favorite Plant: Violet Flowers
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Subway
Biggest Pet peeve: Students who prolong class by asking the most inane questions
Heard about MCG by: I came across this server by a few friends and what kept me here for so long was the leader boards and the amazing community
Ever Bring someone to MCG: Plenty of friends
MCG role-model: It would have to be Col_StaR , every one of his posts are fun to read and very intriguing.
Things that you've done/are proud of: I got one of the highest marks for a java programming contest done in netbeans, hosted by the University of Waterloo, achieving this makes me one step closer to the University of Waterloo.
Do you team in game: I usually don't team but if the person I'm talking to starts yelling "Help me help me", I usually help them in those cases and eventually it turns into teaming xD Otherwise I'm all about the SoloLife.
Have you ever been back stabbed: Many times but luckily now I am fast enough to react in time
Ever Broken a bone: Yup!
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird, flying would be an amazing feeling
Computer Specs: I have different computers for different things, the one I use for minecraft is, Intel core i7-4790/2TB/8 GB RAM/ Nvidea GTX 745
Computer operating system: Recently converted back from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1
Program I use to record: Fraps
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Nightcore
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Maplestory (played it for 6 years), League of legends (3 years), and many other games, I've played quite a bit of games.
Terrified of: Nothing xD
Dream job: A dream job for me would have to be something along the lines with space.
Favorite thing about the community: The clan community back in 2014
-----

When I am online: Usually from 12 PM to 11ish PM EST
Previous moderating experience: I've had some experience on smaller servers but quite a bit of experience on other types of forums which aren't minecraft.
Been a member of staff since: May 10th, 2015
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): SG
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: Help out players with their problems then use the experience I gain here to create something of my own

J

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome Pawam (New nickname) :p

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Throw back to Sparta. Nice to meet you again

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
I've actually been a moderator for 2 months now but for some odd reason, I haven't created one of these yet. Hopefully this goes well and some of you get to know more about me.

First name: Param
IGN(s): Zouken
Nickname(s): I don't have one ;-;
Region: Canada
-----

One Cool Fact: I'll just state a cool fact in general, 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
One Embarrassing Fact: For some odd reason, I have watched show's like Pretty little lairs and Vampire diaries and I'm embarrassed by that (>.<) So I usually don't tell people I've watched them xD
One Fact that makes you proud: I'm proud of many things but being part of this staff team is something to be proud off.
One Fact no one would guess about you: I consider myself to be innovative, resourceful and creative.
Favorite Animal: Dog
Favorite Plant: Violet Flowers
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Subway
Biggest Pet peeve: Students who prolong class by asking the most inane questions
Heard about MCG by: I came across this server by a few friends and what kept me here for so long was the leader boards and the amazing community
Ever Bring someone to MCG: Plenty of friends
MCG role-model: It would have to be Col_StaR , every one of his posts are fun to read and very intriguing.
Things that you've done/are proud of: I got one of the highest marks for a java programming contest done in netbeans, hosted by the University of Waterloo, achieving this makes me one step closer to the University of Waterloo.
Do you team in game: I usually don't team but if the person I'm talking to starts yelling "Help me help me", I usually help them in those cases and eventually it turns into teaming xD Otherwise I'm all about the SoloLife.
Have you ever been back stabbed: Many times but luckily now I am fast enough to react in time
Ever Broken a bone: Yup!
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird, flying would be an amazing feeling
Computer Specs: I have different computers for different things, the one I use for minecraft is, Intel core i7-4790/2TB/8 GB RAM/ Nvidea GTX 745
Computer operating system: Recently converted back from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1
Program I use to record: Fraps
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Nightcore
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Maplestory (played it for 6 years), League of legends (3 years), and many other games, I've played quite a bit of games.
Terrified of: Nothing xD
Dream job: A dream job for me would have to be something along the lines with space.
Favorite thing about the community: The clan community back in 2014
-----

When I am online: Usually from 12 PM to 11ish PM EST
Previous moderating experience: I've had some experience on smaller servers but quite a bit of experience on other types of forums which aren't minecraft.
Been a member of staff since: May 10th, 2015
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): SG
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: Help out players with their problems then use the experience I gain here to create something of my own
Param is your first name? Is that the nationality of India? (I'm Indian so just wondering cause it sounds like an Indian name)

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Param is your first name? Is that the nationality of India? (I'm Indian so just wondering cause it sounds like an Indian name)
Yeah I'm indian, my parents are Indian too but they were born in Canada, same with me so I'm not very involved with Indian culture but my background is Indian.

Hey fellow otaku xD

heloerp, did i do it right? xD

i thought ur nicknme was brock the cok

oh Hey justin, nonono my nickname is pawamm apparently

Nice to meet you :)
It's nice to meet you too!!

Throw back to Sparta. Nice to meet you again
Yeah Sparta was fun, lasted 3 months but was a great experience nonetheless

Nice to meet you :)
It's a pleasure meeting you too!

Welcome Pawam (New nickname) :p
I'll nickname you jeff xD