• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meeting new people in the community :D

GucciRose

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello fellow members of the MCGamer Community!

If you know know me already by my current or past IGN(s) I would like to introduce my self.
You may or may not know me based on if you've seen me around the server, or talked to me on various other teamspeaks. But I am WorstInClan, I usually go by Gucci/GucciRose or sometimes even my original IGN Blue.
Call me what you like I dont really mind which you choose. But i have made this forum post to help get my self more involved in the MCGamer community!

I like meeting new people, and am generally a happy person when it comes to such situations. If you would like to come into better contact with me just PM for my skype, i am more than willing to talk to new people!

I hope to meet lots of new friends and other community members!

~ Gucci/Blue

J

District 13
Reaction score
^
Nice to meet you GucciRose :) If you have any questions regarding the forums, feel free to DM me or any other staff member for assistance,

Have a nice stay here ^-^

GucciRose

Survivor
Reaction score
^
Nice to meet you GucciRose :) If you have any questions regarding the forums, feel free to DM me or any other staff member for assistance,

Have a nice stay here ^-^
Its not that I'm new to the community (been playing on this server since before we had a main hub, YIKES!) its just I feel like talking to new and more people over this summer would be a nice and cool thing to do! But Thanks anyways

J

District 13
Reaction score
Its not that I'm new to the community (been playing on this server since before we had a main hub, YIKES!) its just I feel like talking to new and more people over this summer would be a nice and cool thing to do! But Thanks anyways
Yep, realized that cause I have seen you in lobbies before, I just didn't know if you were all too familiar with the forums even though you joined in 2013 :p

GucciRose

Survivor
Reaction score
Yep, realized that cause I have seen you in lobbies before, I just didn't know if you were all too familiar with the forums even though you joined in 2013 :p
Tanks and have a noice day <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci