• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mid-Summer updates to MCGamer Network!

AlHollandiyah

Platinum
Reaction score
Will all donors get diamond, regardless if they were hero or superhero at the antvenom network?

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
Will all donors get diamond, regardless if they were hero or superhero at the antvenom network?
Yes, everybody who was a donator rank over there have already gotten Diamond Premium.

AlHollandiyah

Platinum
Reaction score
So there will be no difference between heros and superheros, regardless of the difference in price it had on antvenoms network?

If I go to the shop page it doesn't say i'm diamond btw, how can I check? I don't see any of AVN's games on the servers page here either, just SG. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Froggytv

Reaction score
So there will be no difference between heros and superheros, regardless of the difference in price it had on antvenoms network?

If I go to the shop page it doesn't say i'm diamond btw, how can I check? I don't see any of AVN's games on the servers page here either, just SG. Am I looking in the wrong place?
They are working on merging the games over, and if you don't have your rank and you had one over on AntVenom's server, go email [email protected] with a screenshot of you on the AntVenom Network.

AlHollandiyah

Platinum
Reaction score
They are working on merging the games over, and if you don't have your rank and you had one over on AntVenom's server, go email [email protected] with a screenshot of you on the AntVenom Network.
I dont have a screenshot of myself in antvenoms network, I didn't know I would need one. But I can probably lookup the payment on paypal, hope that's accepted also?

Froggytv

Reaction score
I dont have a screenshot of myself in antvenoms network, I didn't know I would need one. But I can probably lookup the payment on paypal, hope that's accepted also?
That would probably work, just some sort of evidence suggesting you had the rank over there.

AlHollandiyah

Platinum
Reaction score
So do you have to type in one of the servers lobby ip's every time or is there a main server IP I can store in my servers list? I can't seem to find one on the site, so I'm confused....

Froggytv

Reaction score
So do you have to type in one of the servers lobby ip's every time or is there a main server IP I can store in my servers list? I can't seem to find one on the site, so I'm confused....
When the games from AVSN are merged over, you will just connect to the main MCGamer IP to play every game on the network, just as you do now.

AlHollandiyah

Platinum
Reaction score
When the games from AVSN are merged over, you will just connect to the main MCGamer IP to play every game on the network, just as you do now.
Oke, sounds a lot handier than those from the server list on this page. But what is that IP, because I can't find it anywhere??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci