• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Minecoming

Krumblez

Career
Reaction score
So yeah... I just heard of this and nobody has asked me yet... :'c
#ForeverAlone
Guys are too shy nowadays. That's the problem. I'd ask you but I think this is the stupidest thing ever and I'm going to a party Friday night, so I can't make it anyways.
Sorry for the double post, my bad.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Realtawk, bro! Hahah
One post, nice
Guys are too shy nowadays. That's the problem. I'd ask you but I think this is the stupidest thing ever and I'm going to a party Friday night, so I can't make it anyways.
double post, shame on you
You're such a bro. I love you, man. Like, everything you post, makes me laugh; even if it's not funny.
An all new low, a triple post.

Jadarko

Career
Reaction score
So yeah... I just heard of this and nobody has asked me yet... :'c
#ForeverAlone
Alot of people would wanna ask you and probably would (Maybeh Meh) if it wasn't for that doubt of them saying yes. c':

Edit: Like this as an example. I asked @Virtual and I got rejected. That little bit of doubt of them saying yes. :'[

Last edited:

LizzyBethyMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Awwww... well actually I have a date now! c: But if you had time you should go ;)

Alot of people would wanna ask you and probably would (Maybeh Meh) if it wasn't for that doubt of them saying yes. c':

Edit: Like this as an example. I asked @Virtual and I got rejected. That little bit of doubt of them saying yes. :'[
Awwww... I don't think a lot of people want to ask me... :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci