• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft 1.4.4 and you!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you update to the newest 1.4.4 update, you will not be able to play on our servers. We will be awaiting a fix hopefully later today to update to the newest version. We also might take advantage of this downtime to remove/add in some new maps before the weekend. We will post once it's safe to update.

Update: Well that was fast, update to 1.4.4 now! Also, with this update we are noticing an abnormal lag spike at game start. We are looking into this and hope to have a fix pushed out tonight to address this.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Mind waiting a day or two for the maps? I doubt mine would get in, but it'll be finished on Saturday and I'd for you to check it out ;)

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are noticing an issue with 1.4.4 on game start, the server TPS drops below 10 for about 30+ seconds (aka lag at game start). We will look into this later night with hopefully a fix.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe updated a little bit too early? Or am i the only one getting massive lag?

redrose

Survivor
Reaction score
And tekkit? Temp tekkit crashed, and it has been like that for an hour and no one says why! enoying thing: It crashed without warning...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci