• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft 1.5.2 Update (Safe to Update!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowDashMines

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey tributes!

Join us50.mcsg.in to help test run 1.5.2!

The MCSG servers are not quite up to date just yet, as Minecraft 1.5.2 just came out, however we will be testing the update for the next couple of hours.
US50 will be testing the 1.5.2 update - if you'd like to help, join us here in just a few minutes to test the update!
We will be playing a few games before pushing the update out to all servers. If all goes well, we'll have 1.5.2 shortly :)
I think we're all ready for the update :)

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys, all my servers are down showing 1.5.1 in red. Is this happening to anyone else?
this is because you have updatet your minecraft, download minecraft version changer, or wait for the update [ the Developers are working on it ;) ]

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Hey tributes!

The MCSG servers are not quite up to date just yet, as Minecraft 1.5.2 just came out, however we will be testing the update for the next couple of hours.
US50 will be testing the 1.5.2 update - if you'd like to help, join us here in just a few minutes to test the update!
We will be playing a few games before pushing the update out to all servers. If all goes well, we'll have 1.5.2 shortly :)
I played it Subv3rsion , it looks like the Plugin works fine, i think you can put it on everyserver =)

Edit: sorry for double post

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
So all is working well then? I'm out and about right now, so I can't update the servers this very moment.

maxoman9

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey tributes!

I think you should push the update out very soon. because most people already updated probably

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
I was like 'Yeh! Lets try out MCSG in the new update!'

*Then reads the time the posts were at (2:30am)*

*Then reads Australia hasn't been updated*

*Starts crying D:*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics