• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft 1.9 Sprint

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
Which is nearly purely ping based.... The reason people complain.
Lmao sword PvP isn't ping based. There are things called aim, clicking speed, strafing, and player misplacement that are huge factors in fights. In fact, worse ping can help the player if utilized correctly, as it makes manipulating player distances easier.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I myself don't mind converting back to 1.6 style sprinting (if I recall that 1.7 was sprint update), would take a while to adapt to again, but I still wouldn't mind that. However, this could be a tad discouraging to the people who came around back when 1-key sprint started, and still play to this day, and I don't think too many retired veterans will come back solely for the double tap W tactic, leaving us with more frowning faces at Mojang than happy veterans.

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
It would definitely even up the PVP competition, which a lot of people seem to want these days. Good idea, and I hope the staff take notice!

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No pls. That was one of my favorite parts of the 1.7 update.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Holy crap, people are still complaining about 1.8?

No support. I joined in 1.7 and it was still very hard to win games.

FundamentalV2

Tribute
Reaction score
Remember, Minecraft is not all about MCSG. Most of the people outside of this community, and in this community love this feature. I don't see why Mojang would change it when they put it in the game for a reason.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci