• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft account giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I make another one .
It doesn't work like that, if you said that you are doing a giveaway and the winner is announced on saturday no matter how many or how less people applied for it, you should still give away the price.

JustHqks_

Survivor
Reaction score
It doesn't work like that, if you said that you are doing a giveaway and the winner is announced on saturday no matter how many or how less people applied for it, you should still give away the price.
M8,i just make a new thread. I make the extraction.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Is not to diferent giveaways m8. That are the same.
Then why did you create two thread? Why doesn't any of the threads say anything about the other thread? Why does the one end on saturday and the other on wednesday?

Of you want attention that's okey, but don't mislead people by making fake giveaway to gain likes/followers/clan members.

JustHqks_

Survivor
Reaction score
Then why did you create two thread? Why doesn't any of the threads say anything about the other thread? Why does the one end on saturday and the other on wednesday?

Of you want attention that's okey, but don't mislead people by making fake giveaway to gain likes/followers/clan members.
I say on my profile m8.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Giveaways are allowed on our forums as long as there is no follow/like/subscribe requirement. As these are your requirements for the giveaway I'll be locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci