• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft account.

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
So, my Minecraft accounts. I had 3, 2 were hacked and now the one I have left is mucked up. That two that were hacked were called "FoyLuka" and "GettingTheBooty". But anyway, back to my final account. I can't change my name or skin because this account was given to me, I don't know the security questions nor have access to the email. The owner of the account quit, so I can't ask him. Mojang thinks that it's the "first time" I have logged into the account on my laptop, even thought it's not. Does anyone know what to do? Mojang is just really annoying me with that message.

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright im going to try and explain this as good as I can.

First of all you have to email Mojang. If you've already done this, then you will give them the email and password of your account (for security issues). They will ask you a few questions (the ip you usually log into, what time did you buy that account, it can just be the month and year, no exact date.

This is what they did with me when I lost two of my accounts. If you don't get it back from that start a conversation with me on the forums.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci