• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Help

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I made the computer, and here are the specs: Intel Core i5-4690 and a Radeon r9
Ok, next question. Are you positive the motherboard has detected the video card. Sometimes you have to switch the around in the bios.

Juvx

Platinum
Reaction score
I have not been able to
Again, check to make sure everything is plugged in correctly and completely. And I recommend completely shutting down your computer before messing with plugs. If that doesn't seem to work then I would make sure you have things plugged in to the correct points on the motherboard. Most motherboards and power supplies come with a manual telling you what should plug in where. I would consult this manual and if you find no luck I would consult a professional.

Juvx

Platinum
Reaction score
How can I check that?
  1. Click Start.
  2. On the Start menu, click Run.
  3. In the Open box, type "dxdiag" (without the quotation marks), and then click OK.
  4. The DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens. Click the Display/Display 1 tab.
There it will list your graphics card if the motherboard has detected it.

Juvx

Platinum
Reaction score
Seems like a personal problem.
Can you take your useless replies to a different forum. We are trying to help him and you're doing absolutely nothing to contribute to this post.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I got it fixed, but now there are black bars on my monitor and it won't go to full screen

Juvx

Platinum
Reaction score
I got it fixed, but now there are black bars on my monitor and it won't go to full screen
Right click, hit screen resolution, make sure it's in the max resolution possible.

Juvx

Platinum
Reaction score
It
Is at 1920x1080
And there are still black bars?

I, unfortunately, have an NVIDIA graphics card so I'm not sure what your control panel looks like. But right click your desktop and there should be some sort of control panel option for your graphics card. Open it and make sure your resolution and scaling option is at aspect ratio. If that doesn't work then I would consult the Google.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And there are still black bars?

I, unfortunately, have an NVIDIA graphics card so I'm not sure what your control panel looks like. But right click your desktop and there should be some sort of control panel option for your graphics card. Open it and make sure your resolution and scaling option is at aspect ratio. If that doesn't work then I would consult the Google.
I got it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci