• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Survival Games Clan. Yo

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkumaziMC

Spectator
Reaction score
So hey. I'm Wud. I record minecraft MCSG videos on other servers. Such as badlion, hive ect Heres a link to my channel if you're interested at all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL_aIKO6P8cFmLmdD2hj8sA I have been in a few clans on other servers and recently wanting to start a new fresh start over on MCSG. I have nice stats but they're not large like some of you with 400 wins. As I don't play on MCSG but wanting to start. I have over 70+ episodes record I know ALL the maps. I'm wanting to join a EU english speaking clan. I'm 19 years old from the UK with a AT2020 microphone. I have very fast clicking speeds, greeat fns skills. And exceptional rodding skills. I do slack with the bow but that doesn't mean i'm bad with it. I only want clans to message me if you're active. I don't want NEW clans inviting me as they disband within a week. I'm used to playing solo and with teams of 3v3. Looking forward to responces. - Wud

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
This thread will be locked and moved to Disbanded Clans due to its inactivity.

If you would like this thread
unlocked and moved back, please feel free to Direct Message me on the forums here.

I hope you can all understand.

Thank you and have a nice day here at the MCGamer Network! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci